4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Fantastic game, one of the most creative H-games for sure. I'mma wishlist this on Steam right away!

Does anybody know why the game asks to allow firewall to connect to the internet upon starting it up, though? I thought this was exclusively singleplayer :unsure:

Lanytai

Jul 31, 2017
Does anybody know why the game asks to allow firewall to connect to the internet upon starting it up, though? I thought this was exclusively singleplayer :unsure:
Several games made on Unity do that for some weird reason (probably some ad data gathering BS they have smelted inside the engine and not all developers know they need to disable before compiling the game). You can just deny access and the game will still run like normal.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Several games made on Unity do that for some weird reason (probably some ad data gathering BS they have smelted inside the engine and not all developers know they need to disable before compiling the game). You can just deny access and the game will still run like normal.
Alr, thanks. Unity doing Unity things, i guess...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Several games made on Unity do that for some weird reason
its the unity statistics gathering, unique players, game hours and shit like that. they even had a public page at some point for public masturbation about how great an engine they have to atract more devs; dont know if thats still accessible nor do i care. its a reason why i dont like that the auto translator plugin cant identify itself to my firewall and appears like these statistics connections and crash the game when i disallow it to ping it.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes