4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Here you go my man:
I was about to reply, someone (finally) downloaded for me yesterday, I was waiting for confirmation before sharing.

Thanks to u/HT20 for the download ;-)
Password: ღbutoaღ

Last edited:

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Just for info: Update two days ago. Nothing worthwhile (extra ball for normal mode) in it so I'm not gonna go on a deep dark travel trough the bowel of Chinese internet to find it.

Now that I think about it, I hope they could add lovense integration. But I guess that's a pipe dream.

Reactions: LurkingSince1994

top2911

Mar 19, 2018
hey I'm having a problem with the resolution... it's in 4:3 and I don't see the game settings button. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Gironta

Jun 14, 2020
hey I'm having a problem with the resolution... it's in 4:3 and I don't see the game settings button. Does anyone know how to fix it?
The settings are on the first screen, outside the "shop". None of the options are 4:3 though, so that may not be the issue.

top2911

Mar 19, 2018
The settings are on the first screen, outside the "shop". None of the options are 4:3 though, so that may not be the issue.
Yea, I have seen it on the screenshots but they are not visible... I tried deleting the file and downloading it again but still the same... quite weird

edit: In the end I found the problem... this apparently happened because I had a second screen connected with a lower resolution, and when starting the game I took the resolution of this but showing it in the higher one (I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly). In any case, I moved the game to the secondary screen and from there you can modify the resolution of the game, from the options menu... I'm writing this in case the same thing happens to someone... as for what I was reading previously it happened to someone

Last edited:
Reactions: Gironta

Allisee

May 23, 2018
no h scene for blue plume and green pineapple ? that's sad

I've finished the game, but not quite sure which file is the save one under AppData\LocalLow\OWENO\Elf Girl Pinball\Unity
I don't think this is the save location, as I tried to delete it and it sill has my save. have been searching on appdata folder can't find it, probably it stored on registry

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
no h scene for blue plume and green pineapple ? that's sad

I don't think this is the save location, as I tried to delete it and it sill has my save. have been searching on appdata folder can't find it, probably it stored on registry
Yes, it's in the registry indeed: in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\OWENO\Elf Girl Pinball] more precisely.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes