4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
on this site what is the decission rule?
all green good? and one red bad?
Everything that has "Clean" as a tag doesn't have anything (supposedly). If you see 99% of the results as Clean but one as Malicious, that could mean a false positive or something I guess.
At the end of the day you do you, people here said what they got when downloading and stuff and you judge

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
this looks like fun :p

The version for workupload seems safe according to virus total

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ElfGirlPinball-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Who ever got PinkPuffs panties off for the screen-shot, is a Pinnball Wizzard. I had a Streak of 30+ and she was still wearing the damn things.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
O, look new virus conspiracy users, time to ignore a few i missed..
What do you mean by that? In my case I'm just telling as I saw.
Downloaded the game, got Defender notification and just told people that might be a false positive or not. Just told people to double check just in case.
Virustotal gets gofile link with one Malicious and workupload with none

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Downloaded and took a look around (i've the steam version "legal" version if i can say) and there is no Virus in BaasB version you can safely dl and play the game it's certainly a "false positive" tested it with free and paid antivirus software here the list
#1 Bitdefender
#2 Webroot
#3 Avast
#4 ESET
#5 Norton
#6 Kaspersky
#7 McAfee
Only ESET got me 1 positive file so i don't think there is a virus inside but just false positive ..

Good game enjoy.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
O, look new virus conspiracy users, time to ignore a few i missed..
I'm well aware of false positives and the frequent complaints that are raised on these threads by new users who don't understand what they are. And I'm not a new member, I've been on these forums longer than you have.

In this case, it appears that there is genuinely a chance of some kind of malware by the name of: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml

This finding has been replicated by multiple other users in this thread.

sasaki1

Jan 6, 2022
there seems to be some hidden stuff
if you unlock the backroom features, I managed to place the bouncy board directly under the girl and hearts appeared at the moment the ball fell through the floor
what surprised me was that the bouncing board still bounces but does not provide points when you keep playing on the normal side
you can see the pink bouncy board from the backroom in the front view:
Unbenannt.png

the game has fantastic art!
I'd like more girls, different pinball boards and more meta unlocks to make the game easier

Last edited:

Zamzam

May 21, 2018
Is there any way to interact during the game with the girls ? After undressing them and adding the writing play and kiss nothing really happens for me. Idk if if ends only at that even after purchasing evrything available at store.

Is there only normal mode too ? Or did i miss something to unlock the rest ?

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
I haven't found a way of fully interacting with blue & pink. You can undress pink by hitting the loop in the middle-right and then getting 2 of 3 on the undress wheel at the center. Wheel is the same for blue, activated by a button on the right side.

After unlocking the lower table for both girls, it's easier to farm orgasms which seem to have the best translation to coins. After 10 they will go heart eyes, but I haven't tracked any long-term differences.

After unlocking some interactions with Red and giving her 5 orgasms, her portrait at the stall updated, displaying her bare breasts and featuring a flushed face. Not sure how much further this goes.

These girls tied down in a board and pleasured is hot, but I wanna fuck em and I can't find any method to Engage the Hog.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes