4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

blindreaper

Nov 15, 2019
When you pinball so hard, you also break the physics engine. Don't know how that happened but I may have hit it at an angle that it ricocheted off every single item cause everything activated at once

20221203012316_1.jpg

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
All 4 download links came back as positive from chrome and from windows defender. False positive or not, i`m gonna avoid it

Reactions: Salami120

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Looks like Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml is a legitimate Trojan according to the Google, but I'm no tech wizard
The !ml at the end means it was picked up by defender's heuristic analysis module (so called because they wrote it in ML.net), so it's not so much a known trojan but rather something defender thinks looks like a trojan.

Sometimes that means it's just a false positive, other times it's legitimately something new that defender is spotting despite not having a signature for it. Things that can set it off is usually behaviour like checking to see if you're running in a VM, fucking with Windows settings, executing heavily obfuscated code etc.

There are sites that will do automated dynamic analysis, where they basically execute the .exe and watch what it does, but it's hit and miss and you still need to be able to read and understand the results. but you need to submit the executable, not just the rar file, else it will just scan the contents.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Once you get deeper into the game on unlocks, there are sub-boards the ball can go to where it's just the girl (from the picture in the corner) and you can get penetrate with dildos and anal beads

as far as virus, I got no warnings.
It's interesting cause I went and bought it on Steam and the Steam download is larger with more files. I'm only running the Steam version now.

Where did this orignal download come from?

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
It does have some some weird shit on the program, maybe an error like requesting something it shouldn't, but it doesn't seem to do anything as far as i have noticed, for good mesure i also monitored with process explorer and it didn't insert any weird process so i think it is clean 1670011378498.png

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I haven't found a way of fully interacting with blue & pink. You can undress pink by hitting the loop in the middle-right and then getting 2 of 3 on the undress wheel at the center. Wheel is the same for blue, activated by a button on the right side.

After unlocking the lower table for both girls, it's easier to farm orgasms which seem to have the best translation to coins. After 10 they will go heart eyes, but I haven't tracked any long-term differences.

After unlocking some interactions with Red and giving her 5 orgasms, her portrait at the stall updated, displaying her bare breasts and featuring a flushed face. Not sure how much further this goes.

These girls tied down in a board and pleasured is hot, but I wanna fuck em and I can't find any method to Engage the Hog.
Game really hits it stride when you get the subboards for each girl unlocked.

I jsut had 1 ball last a long time and my total score between them was ~700K, basically when that game ended, I could buy everything else I didn't have with money left over.

Reechi

Jan 25, 2022
Looked promising, but doesn't have much depth. The balancing is lazy, and once you strip a girl completely (and had some stuff written on pink) there's nothing new to unlock. Kinda misleading how there is a normal mode, but no other. Unless you coun't the 3rd girl's CGs.

If you're looking for a good sexy pinball game try Geikoball instead.

deadpaai

Jun 9, 2018
Im having problems with the game's resolution and can't reach the first option in windowed or full screen... any tips? 1.png

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes