4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Sexyboy13

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, for anyone wanting to get fast unlocks: Just buy the pussy licking interaction with red asap and leave it on for a while (~ 20 min). After a while, the topmost interaction will get pretty fast & you'll get exponentially more coins per orgasm

• Haha
Reactions: dot7z

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Looked promising, but doesn't have much depth. The balancing is lazy, and once you strip a girl completely (and had some stuff written on pink) there's nothing new to unlock. Kinda misleading how there is a normal mode, but no other. Unless you coun't the 3rd girl's CGs.

If you're looking for a good sexy pinball game try Geikoball instead.
I figured out how to cheat in this game but not Geikoball, lol

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
Anyone else having issues with physics i.e. new balls falling through the plunger and paddles getting stuck?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
anyone have a infinite ball cheat, or at least a way to up the number?
it feels like you should be able to keep buying more for increasing costs.

Reactions: Quartz_GG

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
Im too much of a pussy to run with Windows Defender telling me it's malware. If I dl VirtualBox is it capable of running this program? (or doing inbuilt windows sandboxing)

Not saying it is not a false positive mind you just saying for me I'm scared to.

finaldynasty69

Mar 6, 2018
is this a demo version or do you unlock more options I know it says full but screen shots from here and another website vary the three heart menu on another website showed all three girls on it and this one shows more options then available for the one girl including a male climax bar

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
So you can just fuck the yellow hair girl then?
Mabye they will update it later or something...

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz

Jareth26

Sep 20, 2020
Man I suck at pinball
Wish there was a male climax bar of sorts as well, or that you could unlock the other girls

Reactions: Slayerz
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes