4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Oct 7, 2021
You kind of can indirectly with toys, but unfortunately you can't directly :(
How do you remove the panties from the pink haired girl and the bra from the blue haired girl? The blue haired girl I can get bottomless no problem. Same with the Pink haired girls bra. I can smack the pink haired girl's ass and blue haired girl's tits for ages in the bumper screens, but nothing seems to work.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do you remove the panties from the pink haired girl and the bra from the blue haired girl? The blue haired girl I can get bottomless no problem. Same with the Pink haired girls bra. I can smack the pink haired girl's ass and blue haired girl's tits for ages in the bumper screens, but nothing seems to work.
It's the same mechanism to undress both the girls.

Once they are present in the screen, you'll have to trigger the "undress" action by:
- going into the small passage on the right for the pink haired girl (see first capture, area spotted with a green rectangle)
- hitting the button on the right for the blue haired girl (see second capture, area spotted with a green rectangle).

Then you'll have to "hit/highlight ?" the 3 icons in the middle (areas spotted with a yellow rectangle in both captures). Though I'm not complete sure about to do that: it's probably relative to the floating red or blue rectangle position, when you hit the boobs/ass of the girls, or more probably when the ball pass over the icons.

Anyway, just process as indicated above and do it several times in this order, until they are both topless and without any panties (bras first and panty/ass marks second for the pink haired girl; panties first and bra second for the blue haired girl).

Caution: if you trigger the concerned "undress" action again before having finishing the current one (i.e. not having hit/highlighted all the 3 concerned icons, but only 1 or only 2), the 3 icons are reset and you'll have to do it again for all the 3 of them.

Captures:
capture1.jpg
capture2.jpg

*** Edit ***

You may also note the the icons are different at each step of the undressing (to know which part will be involved next).

*** Edit 2 ***

If one (or several) of the icon is locked on a number (i.e. 10 or 20) during the undressing, you may have to trigger the "undress" action again, in order to rest the 3 icons. Otherwise it seems you can't finish the current undressing part (though I'm not completely sure for this one neither).

This concerns only the undressing steps. Once you've undress the girls completely, only the icons with the numbers are displayed.

*** Edit 3 ***

Apparently, sometimes having only highlighted 2 correct icons (ie. not the numbers "10" or "20") is sufficient to advance into the undressing steps.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021
It's the same mechanism to undress both the girls.

Once they are present in the screen, you'll have to trigger the "undress" action by:
- going into the small passage on the right for the pink haired girl (see first capture, area spotted with a green rectangle)
- hitting the button on the right for the blue haired girl (see second capture, area spotted with a green rectangle).

Then you'll have to "hit/highlight ?" the 3 icons in the middle (areas spotted with a yellow rectangle in both captures). Though I'm not complete sure about to do that: it's probably relative to the floating white rectangle position, when you hit the boobs/ass of the girls.

Anyway, just process as indicated above and do it several times, until they are both topless and without any panties (bras first and panty/ass marks second for the pink haired girl; panties first and bra second for the blue haired girl).

Caution: if you trigger the concerned "undress" action again before having finishing the current one (i.e. not having hit/highlighted all the 3 concerned icons, but only one or only two), the 3 icons are reset and you'll have to do it again for all the three of them.

Captures:
View attachment 2219630
View attachment 2219631
Thanks for the detailed explanation. How you undress and how I undress has been vastly different, from what I've seen. For me, it's been hard ball hits to the bra of the pink girl and panties of the blue girl. I can tell, as when it happens, you zoom in, get the +200 coins, and the ball loses all momentum upon zoom out. The ball has always been right next to the previous clothed areas on zoom out. I will try it your way and see if I make any progress.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the detailed explanation. How you undress and how I undress has been vastly different, from what I've seen. For me, it's been hard ball hits to the bra of the pink girl and panties of the blue girl. I can tell, as when it happens, you zoom in, get the +200 coins, and the ball loses all momentum upon zoom out. The ball has always been right next to the previous clothed areas on zoom out. I will try it your way and see if I make any progress.
Well your way doesn't seem to me as different as mine.

You've perhaps triggered the "undress" action without noticing it.

And progressing into undressing the girls is indeed -more or less- relative to hitting "at the correct time" the bra/boobs of the pink haired girl (or when the ball pass over the concerned icon from the 3 icons just before the hit ?), and to hitting "at the correct time" the panties/ass of the blue haired girl (or also when the ball pass over the concerned icon from the 3 icons just before the hit ?).

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021
Well your way doesn't seem to me as different as mine.

You've perhaps triggered the "undress" action without noticing it.

And progressing into undressing the girls is indeed -more or less- relative to hitting "at the correct time" the bra/boobs of the pink haired girl (or when the ball pass over the concerned icon from the 3 icons just before the hit ?), and to hitting "at the correct time" the panties/ass of the blue haired girl (or also when the ball pass over the concerned icon from the 3 icons just before the hit ?).
Removed the first section of the pink girl's bra without ever hitting the side button and the 3 bottom boxes have not been activated yet. I have no clue.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Removed the first section of the pink girl's bra without ever hitting the side button and the 3 bottom boxes have not been activated yet. I have no clue.
There are perhaps different ways to advance into the "undressing steps" ?

Apparently, you've found a different way than mine, for sure :) .

Oct 7, 2021
There are perhaps different ways to advance into the "undressing steps" ?

Apparently, you've found a different way than mine, for sure :) .
Most likely! With cheat engine, I have unlimited balls and finally got the pink girl's panties off, thanks to your information and keeping an eye on the 3 activated boxes. Now, for the blue girl's bra.

Oct 7, 2021
I love game breaking bugs. Get the ball planted in her tits and it just stays there giving you unlimited points.

EDIT: Once you hit 25 orgasims , the points slow down to a crawl.

Last edited:

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I love game breaking bugs. Get the ball planted in her tits and it just stays there giving you unlimited points.

EDIT: Once you hit 25 orgasims , the points slow down to a crawl.
Hit the space bar. That's not really a bug, just a thing you can do, and the fact that there's a dedicated button to get out of it shows that it was definitely intentional.

Oct 7, 2021
Hit the space bar. That's not really a bug, just a thing you can do, and the fact that there's a dedicated button to get out of it shows that it was definitely intentional.
Getting a stuck ball out of the boobs, yes, I agree. Getting all those free, quick points, nope. It's been practically patched out of the updated Steam version that I bought today. You can still get points, but it's much slower and requires more work.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Getting a stuck ball out of the boobs, yes, I agree. Getting all those free, quick points, nope. It's been practically patched out of the updated Steam version that I bought today. You can still get points, but it's much slower and requires more work.
Did they put a limit on getting free points from the sex scenes? As is you can just tab out for a while with one on and unlock everything that way anyways.

Oct 7, 2021
Did they put a limit on getting free points from the sex scenes? As is you can just tab out for a while with one on and unlock everything that way anyways.
From what I saw, no. I think it might be a bit slower though.

I do like how the developer gives you the ability to remove the underwear from each girl now in the store. 5000 coins each and it has a toggle, if you want to leave them on and remove them via game play.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Just in case, did you notice that the red haired elf can also be temporarily (i.e for the current game session) stripped, after 10 ? climaxes ?

Standard: captures.jpg

Naked: capture.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes