RPGM Abandoned Elf Jail [r3.2] [Indivi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, this game's on hiatus since I'm working on LD+ for the foreseeable future.

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Am I the only one experience a game hang when I'm having the first fight? Like nothing happens but neither does the game crash nor am I able to do anything

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
played this like a year ago, gopt to the end forgot the name, and have been struggling to find it since.. i'm excited to see all the new additions!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately it's unlikely I'll get back to this anytime soon. It's just not as popular as lust doll+

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately it's unlikely I'll get back to this anytime soon. It's just not as popular as lust doll+
No problem. Would rather get LD+ finished too. I thought of Elf Jail always as a side gig that is done when you have time.

Reactions: Indivi

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
well, can you tell me what happens next... is there a happy ending or is it not written somewhere.. also is it bad etiquette to ask about endings directly since this won't likely get a lot of attention?

Tricellular

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, I get that, I'd play LD+ too but I got stuck somewhere and am too lazy to try and see how to progress the story.
It's a shame that EJ isn't as popular, cus its really unique imo, keep up the work, maybe the EJ will see the end too :D

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
well, can you tell me what happens next... is there a happy ending or is it not written somewhere.. also is it bad etiquette to ask about endings directly since this won't likely get a lot of attention?
Well, I'm likely to have to rebuild this game from scratch if I ever come back to it. I did actually do a bit of the next area after the tower before I stopped working on this.

2021-05-07 19_24_30-Elf Jail.png

2021-05-07 19_26_35-Elf Jail.png

The next area you fall into is a cave, which you need to traverse while avoiding a slime monster.

After that, you come out into a castle full of traps, and need to sneak onto a ship. And that's how you'd escape and return home to the elves~.

But yeah, if I come back to this, I'll have to redo everything anyways, so all the above would likely change

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
The next area you fall into is a cave, which you need to traverse while avoiding a slime monster.

After that, you come out into a castle full of traps, and need to sneak onto a ship. And that's how you'd escape and return home to the elves~.

I love you... btw are you a one person dev? Apologies for claiming to love one of your works but knowing next to nothing about you...

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will there be a path where you can choose to willingly submit fully to the dommes in the jails someday?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes