• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
How the FUCK do you craft items or progress at all??? This game is confusing as fuck and the in-game picture tutorials are barely helpful.
Game has 2 currency, $$$ and affection point. You get $ via sell things, affection via have sex at night.
You will need affection point to unlock items (book icon at top right)..
btw, just follow the quest, you should get everything up... can easily complete in day 1.

Reactions: dullman

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Retarded elf picks up food and picks into chest instead of eating it. Can't place food on the table in the first place. Maybe it needs to be cooked? HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THAT THOUGH???

• Haha
Reactions: Slayerz
Apr 16, 2018
Game has 2 currency, $$$ and affection point. You get $ via sell things, affection via have sex at night.
You will need affection point to unlock items (book icon at top right)..
btw, just follow the quest, you should get everything up... can easily complete in day 1.
Oh MY FUCKING GOD!!!! I did this quest and didn't know you had to turn in the quest. Fuck this is making me cry.

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
Retarded elf picks up food and picks into chest instead of eating it. Can't place food on the table in the first place. Maybe it needs to be cooked? HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THAT THOUGH???
well this pics so stupid, just do all intuitive

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
if there is no table placed she won't refill it... on the tips page it's tip 10 that you put food on table.
1666708449220.png
never thought i'd see a smut game that requires not only two hands but also a brain.

Eruthan

Sep 9, 2019
Help please, someone know how to unlock the breeding manual ? i m stuck and need it to complet quest

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes