Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
I don't really mind that Miel games are extremely formulaic, given that they focus on a lot of things I find appealing. I could do without the obligatory pissing scenes, but otherwise the content is usually okay. What bothers me is that they practically never do anything beyond Kinetic Novels anymore. Maybe one choice between scene variations at the end as a fig leaf of sorts is all you get. And big surprise: VNDB has this tagged as KN yet again. It's just sad to see competent artwork being used this way when they could put in a tiny bit of extra work and actually give you some slightly more meaningful choices.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Are you here on your monthly announcement of how you dislike every Miel game. Every. Single. Time. ANOTHER ONE comes out?
Might as well use that time to play more of Trash Lilith, no?

It's like coming into a fast food restaurant and being surprised every single time that they don't do five course meals!?
Yes...

I simply don't have anything better to do and I really enjoy watching you trying to defend bad hetai games.
It's incredibly funny how you always jump out of the box like a devil and start screaming in all directions.
Truly fascinating how much impact these bad hetai games must have on your life when you defend them with such vigor.

For me personally, they have the value of just one short comment.

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
i saw that it was miel and my enthusiasm dropped a good 30%, still this one looks good enough to warrant a try

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
In the op clearly says "censored: no", but it IS censored, just found out the hard way by downloading and trying the game. It should be corrected to avoid a bad surprise to other people. :(

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yes...

I simply don't have anything better to do and I really enjoy watching you trying to defend bad hetai games.
It's incredibly funny how you always jump out of the box like a devil and start screaming in all directions.
Truly fascinating how much impact these bad hetai games must have on your life when you defend them with such vigor.

For me personally, they have the value of just one short comment.
Must be nice to have such a great take on this. Must of missed my other comment explaining that Miel is just a massive meme? By this point everyone knows it and either ignores it or goes "lol" and plays anyway.

For me personally, they have the value of just some lol moments, especially when people act as if they haven't been doing this forever.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Honestly, I don't get why people complain about Miel games.

It's true that once you've played one you've played most of them, but hey, that is what they are.

I love them for how consistent they are with their great art and simple, zero-pretense storylines. Sure, I've found joy in reading into the worldviews of a few games I liked more than the others, but it really is all surface otherwise. Guy sees girl, guy fucks girl, girl submits, several kinds of play ensues, profit.

I don't look to them when I actually want something with depth or complexity, the same way I don't expect a Sausage McMuffin to compare to the food served in fine dining. I just expect the McMuffin to taste good for a fast food burger, and taste the same way it always has for me.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Honestly, I don't get why people complain about Miel games.

I don't look to them when I actually want something with depth or complexity, the same way I don't expect a Sausage McMuffin to compare to the food served in fine dining. I just expect the McMuffin to taste good for a fast food burger, and taste the same way it always has for me.
The point is, that you can have a good nonlinear story AND good artwork.
You would be amazed at how many really good hentai game have already been translated and how many equally good or even better ones are still waiting to be translated.

How Miel games work:

1) The main character is always a piece of shit whose face you will never see.
2) Because he is a completely worthless person, he has some special ability.
It is usually an object, magic, hypnosis or position of power.
3) Then he usually finds two girls who he will sexually terrorize (sometimes there are even more of those girls)
4) All girls always have... "extremely weak bladders".
5) All girls get piercing on the clitoris or nipples and crotch tattoos.
6) All the girls are successfully enslaved and their IQ drops to a minimum.

This is the story of ALL Miel games.
And they keep doing it again, and again, and again...
It used to be funny, but now it's rather sad.

I don't know who is the author of the artwork for Miel Games, but someone so talented shouldn't work for such inferior company.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
The point is, that you can have a good nonlinear story AND good artwork.
You would be amazed at how many really good hentai game have already been translated and how many equally good or even better ones are still waiting to be translated.

How Miel games work:

1) The main character is always a piece of shit whose face you will never see.
2) Because he is a completely worthless person, he has some special ability.
It is usually an object, magic, hypnosis or position of power.
3) Then he usually finds two girls who he will sexually terrorize (sometimes there are even more of those girls)
4) All girls always have... "extremely weak bladders".
5) All girls get piercing on the clitoris or nipples and crotch tattoos.
6) All the girls are successfully enslaved and their IQ drops to a minimum.

This is the story of ALL Miel games.
And they keep doing it again, and again, and again...
It used to be funny, but now it's rather sad.

I don't know who is the author of the artwork for Miel Games, but someone so talented shouldn't work for such inferior company.

OK but like how it that worse than Lillith "Hot anime girls get gangraped by orc/tentacles/various monsters"
Like I fuck with Lillith character design but the monsterdude/tentacle wall gangrape isn't my cup of coffee.

I'll stick with good ol mindbreak and NOT monsterdude gangrape if I can help it, thanks.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Another Miel game... cant we have a Bishop game or Lune game next for once. I've tried a lot of Miel games. Not complaining bout free shit, but still wanna crave variety. Heck Pichipichi Garou would also be nice

Reactions: GaRbS

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
OK but like how it that worse than Lillith "Hot anime girls get gangraped by orc/tentacles/various monsters"
Like I fuck with Lillith character design but the monsterdude/tentacle wall gangrape isn't my cup of coffee.
Then don't play visual novels from the series Taimanin Asagi ;)
Personally, I don't like this series either, although I understand that someone may like it.

Very long series Kangoku Senkan about brainwashing is very good.
And besides that, you can find a lot of other quality titles from this studio here on the forum.

https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-of-steel-annerose-v1-01-black-lilith.39159/
https://f95zone.to/threads/miss-lee...sex-training-revenge-final-black-lilith.6203/
https://f95zone.to/threads/captive-market-trapped-elven-officers-final-black-lilith.6294/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ochiru-hitozuma-final-black-lilith.2571/

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote