• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
That's roughly a single piece of artwork every two days. Considering the quality of the art in this game that's honestly a ludicrously fast pace.
WDYM 1 month? I'm pretty sure it's been more than one month since the last update. Wasn't it like last year?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Reiterating what Shiro asked, are the Chapter 1 and 2 standalone downloads or not?

Also what's the difference between the Steam and non steam Chapter 1 release? Would appreciate if anyone can clarify.

I would presume Ch 1/2 are separate due to download links being split, but just wanted to check.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
1 month for 17 new images is clearest sign of milking your subscribers.

Reactors clearly support this dev.
I mean, welcome to the club?
It is what usually happens, if devs are initially "hard working" and "good". So it always end up like this, or starts... But it same as with DLC, early accesses, battlepasses and exedra. U will never win this battle.

S... sir??
2023 "honey".

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

arkopand

May 7, 2018
I mean, welcome to the club?
It is what usually happens, if devs are initially "hard working" and "good". So it always end up like this, or starts... But it same as with DLC, early accesses, battlepasses and exedra. U will never win this battle.
I mean, Sunna hasn't been putting anything out for some time, not even his usual side content. The obvious assumptions are that he's either on vacation or crunching hard for steam release(he's been redoing chapter 1 art). Or both.

Anybody got the new update btw?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Just to warn you guys:
I dowloaded the chapter II from the uploadheaven link for Win/Linux/Mac
Inside this dowloaded zip folder there is an installer that will propose you to install several optional shitty programs.
One of them pretends to be a donation charity app.
This one will sneakily install a trojan/dataminer to your computer under the processus (and the win service) : AtuctService.exe

a link to the informations regarding this program.
This could be quite tricky to remove since the program hides its files in your system and always revive itself when you terminate the processus. The .exe files will appear in the folder under C:\Program files\Actuctservice

Be safe !
Sounds like you should contact the mod's here to see about having uploadhaven link banned if they are going to start infecting there downloads with malware.

Reactions: Pissit

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Just to warn you guys:
I dowloaded the chapter II from the uploadheaven link for Win/Linux/Mac
Inside this dowloaded zip folder there is an installer that will propose you to install several optional shitty programs.
One of them pretends to be a donation charity app.
This one will sneakily install a trojan/dataminer to your computer under the processus (and the win service) : AtuctService.exe

a link to the informations regarding this program.
This could be quite tricky to remove since the program hides its files in your system and always revive itself when you terminate the processus. The .exe files will appear in the folder under C:\Program files\Actuctservice

Be safe !
Sounds like you should contact the mod's here to see about having uploadhaven link banned if they are going to start infecting there downloads with malware.

No such file in the zip folder

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
a doubt , the developers of this game and brazilian ? I was editing some files, and there was text in Portuguese
Dude, the dev is brazilian yes, but do you even know that portuguese is spoken in other countries than brazil ??

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Amazonaws is well known for being targeted by malicious behaviors and this is where I got the corrupted files.
LMAO you don't know a single thing about cloud computing. AWS is to put it simply a virtual machine renting service. People can put whatever they want on their virtual machine. The quality and security of what is hosted there is only dependent on the person renting it. It's being used in industrial applications and security-intensive scenarios since the very beginning of the service. What you are saying is as nonsensical as saying that no single website is trustable since 'tHe InTeRnEt Is WeLl KnOwN fOr BeInG tArGeTeD By MaLiCiOuS bEhAvIoRs'.

It's not AWS which gets 'targeted by malicious behaviors' (which doesn't even mean anything), it's malicious actors who rent a VM and put malware to be downloaded on it. The fault is on the hosting provider, in this case uploadhaven, for trusting this random VM or even maintaining this VM especially for this purpose. Simply don't use this shitty shady website, the reviews shared by molitar are absolutely telling.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Dude, the dev is brazilian yes, but do you even know that portuguese is spoken in other countries than brazil ??
They may even be speaking in other countries, but the texts typed in the files are from Brazilians

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Holy shit that stupid motherfucker is still accusing random games of being malware? This dude's been at it for a year at least, how is he not banned yet holy shit

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes