astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I played this long time ago and forgot about it until now.

What the point for MC to be Slim? Dev ever mention why? MC spent 99% of his time as a dude. So I wonder why introduce him as slim and never do anything with it.

Reactions: shiftystuff

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Can somebody tell me the update interval for this game?

Game is pretty cool and all, but if all an update amounts to after months of work is literally just a long blowjob, it'll take decades for the game to have any sort of real content.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello Everyone, I'm here to address some of your points as I do from time to time.

So is that 17 scenes in the changelog actually 17 scenes or just 17 pictures?
Even though you already have been answered, there's a little extra to elaborate for this from "behind the scenes". I have seen comments like this before and even though I see the disconnect between the word used, we have a good reason for that.
Scene.png

Elfheim uses Renpy, and every single time an image changes on your screen, that's a new line of code with "scene" in it that calls for a specific image file, from there we went on calling every new image a "scene", we even do monthly scene previews and the word seems to have been solidified for those that follow our project.

There's also the matter of how comic-like our VN is, it would be impossible to create that amount of scenes defined as an entire sequence of various images without an entire team of artists working on it non-stop.

no cow tits... looks promising
soo, the 17 new pics, who are they of? if it's the one with ridiculously large tits i'll pass
So, Morgana, the dark haired character currently on focus and a few other Elves have about the same limit of what you will see regarding breast size in Elfheim, and I do think calling them "ridiculously large" is an exaggeration.
Also, we did a poll earlier on with various characters about which of them would be having the current interaction with the MC and she was the winner!

I played this long time ago and forgot about it until now.

What the point for MC to be Slim? Dev ever mention why? MC spent 99% of his time as a dude. So I wonder why introduce him as slim and never do anything with it.
Chronologically speaking, in the story they are still in the same day as when he arrived, so give it time.

when i launch the game on mac it doesnt even open
We use the most recent renpy versions, there's a good chance if you have an older Mac, things will look weird or don't work at all, my suggestion then is to use something like Wine.

Can somebody tell me the update interval for this game?

Game is pretty cool and all, but if all an update amounts to after months of work is literally just a long blowjob, it'll take decades for the game to have any sort of real content.
We have switched to a mostly monthly release schedule and we do intend to grow this project until it is finished, be sure of that!

is the blondy who turns female or the bleuhaired1 that whas male
I'm not sure about what you're saying, but the blonde and blue-haired Elf have never been males nor switched genders.

Reactions: man10 and -Joeb-

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow an actual Elf game and not them crappy half elves with breasts that do not fit Elves. The Elves have lithe bodies from living in dense forest so that they could glide between the trees and brushes without leaving a trace.. Sorry but no fucking half elf with tits as large as many developers make them would ever be able to move in the forest as if they were one with it. So in that aspect great art whoever did the art!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes