5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
logo_patreon.png

UPDATE: out!

- -
For PC/MAC/LINUX/ !

Check our demo out or !

I hope you guys enjoy it, I'd love to hear what you think in the comments!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I’m proud to share the first project that we are working on in the world of Elfheim! There’s quite a bit to say about it, so let me lay the groundwork.

Elfheim is a fantasy land of Elves and this project is a Kinetic Visual Novel set in that universe, we have been developing it for some time now and we hope to keep expanding its world for many years to come including this novel and other projects!

The artist and creator of this universe is none other than ; a man whose love for Elves is unparalleled! As for the rest of the team, well, we also love Elves more than you can imagine. I’m in charge of editing and giving the final touches to the script while also sharing all of our great news and previews with the world, while the third and last member of our team(hrb) is the one who connects, creates and makes sense of all of our dreams, he is our lead writer.

Now for the project, here is what you can expect:
  • Elfheim, the novel, is currently an ongoing project and you will have opportunities to help shape it along the way! As the story moves forward, we will with the help of our Patrons, create polls to choose which Elves, kinks, fetishes and plots points will drive the next updates at certain critical points!
  • Our first game; this novel, features a small cast, although few in number, they will be significantly developed, we want to have this condensed beginning to introduce the player to our universe and it's magical and unique setting.
  • On the Lewd side, you can expect to see some action as early as the first minutes of the prologue. Our beloved pointy ears will be seen in their mighty nude form more often than you think!
  • A Slime, one who's not equal to any other slime that has ever lived, finds himself in a land full of Elves, there he will discover things he couldn't ever hope to dream about!
If Elves interest you, I have a few links where you can follow us and support the project!
The Patreon for support:
Our Discord:
Sunna’s Twitter:
Sunna’s Pixiv:

Last edited:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
The art looks amazing! Definitely hyped for that. Can our character be customized or something (sex, name, etc)?

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
This sounds very interesting! The art looks great, and I hope the story will be interesting too! I am not a big fan of fans deciding which way the story will go, but hey, if it works for you then it's fine :D I am looking forward to your updates and progress!

Reactions: Canto Forte

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
I'm very glad to hear you guys liked it!

Exploring a little bit about your customization question, we plan for Elfheim to have many adventures, this means the main character can change between iterations. Our first adventure will feature a male main character and his name will be of your own choosing. Characters will address you with your chosen name through the game.

As for the fan polls, we do intend to maintain a healthy balance between our creativity and your input, the choices made available will still be within a few of the many possibilities we are already planning for our story.

Oh, and before I forget, we recently posted a progress report on Patreon, check it out!

Last edited:

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I'm very glad to hear you guys liked it!

Exploring a little bit about your customization question, we plan for Elfheim to have many adventures, this means the main character can change between iterations. Our first adventure will feature a male main character and his name will be of your own choosing. Characters will address you with your chosen name thorough the game.

As for the fan polls, we do intend to maintain a healthy balance between our creativity and your input, the choices made available will still be within a few of the many possibilities we are already planning for our story.

Oh, and before I forget, we recently posted a progress report on Patreon, check it out!
So it will be more a slice of life game set in the Elfheim universe? Sounds interesting! Not many games dare to create their own universe with their own rules, so I really wonder how this is going to work out. Oh, and Phoenix Connection (my game) will also feature a little bit of elves :D I can send you the sprite picture, if you are interested. I wish you and your team the best of luck, I hope you can make something really sexy, entertaining and exciting, all at once!

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
So it will be more a slice of life game set in the Elfheim universe? Sounds interesting! Not many games dare to create their own universe with their own rules, so I really wonder how this is going to work out. Oh, and Phoenix Connection (my game) will also feature a little bit of elves :D I can send you the sprite picture, if you are interested. I wish you and your team the best of luck, I hope you can make something really sexy, entertaining and exciting, all at once!
Wow! Thanks for the kind words! We will try our best, you can bet on it!

Things will begin as a Slice of Life, but who knows how the plot will develop? :)

This is just the beginning of our lewd fantasy world filled with pointy eared cuties!

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Art looks very nice, and it seems that you've thought things through well.

I'm really happy to see more fantasy around here (I'm not an elf-specific guy but I'm all for a good fantasy setting). I love photo-realistic milfs as much as the next guy (actually, I don't...), but there's a real drought of creativity in small-team adult games, and this looks like a step in the right direction. I wish you all the best of luck.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
2021 Edit: Hi, this is me from the future, this post is mostly outdated and certain tags will certainly be different or missing from this list.

Here I am! Back so soon to give an update about what kind of lewd things will be included in Elfheim's first adventure!

You can check it out on Patreon or... right here!

There has been a growing interest about what kinds of kinks and fetishes will be available in our first adventure, so, without further ado, let's get to the list:

- Male Protagonist

We have created the narrative on top of the protagonist being a male on our first adventure(you will be able to choose his name), but maybe in future installments we will consider giving the player agency to choose his sex, body structure and even the genital of preference.

- Harem

There’s a lot of Elves in the world, so... what kind of person could ever choose a single one?

- Milf

Do 3000 year old Elfs count as Milfs? They certainly check a lot of boxes!

- Female Domination

Some experienced women enjoy being in control, but this won't go much further than simply being "on top" and leading the pace.

- Interracial

The human race doesn’t have a beautiful pair of pointy ears, but beyond that, Elves also fortunately come in a delightful range of skin tones.

- Handjob

- Oral sex/blowjob

- Boobjob/paizure

- Vaginal sex

- Anal sex

- Creampie

- Lactation and Breastfeeding

- Masturbation

Oof, I think we are mostly done, but wait! There is also some extras like Ahegao and Unusual Pupils, as each Elf will react differently to pleasure.

Do you like a very specific thing? Or it’s not that specific, but we haven’t covered it? There’s no need to worry! All of these mentioned above only apply to the first adventure. Our list of tags will have additions and changes for the next installment, and we plan to have the patrons have a say in what they want to see through polls in which they can participate.

As you can see, in Elfheim we don't have that many restrictions, we aim to please your naughtiest Elf related dreams, and ultimately, to make this land your paradise!

Last edited:

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Good news, everyone!

For those who are closely following our updates, we have released yet another sprite preview, Meriandra shows up in the nude!

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
the art is beautiful !
Thanks! And there's still much more to show!

Also, here's the second issue of our monthly , a public post consisting of our progress from the previous month and previews of what we will be posting in the month of August!

And to preview our preview... here's what happened:

- Introduction of our second major character Meriandra and her Sprite Previews

- Introduction of a landmark and which characters it relates to

- We elaborated on the kinks/fetishes which will be featured in Elfheim and showed a very lewd preview poster

- For the future we talk about our next character preview and what to expect about the demo

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
We begin yet another character preview week for our first adventure!

This time around we talk about , a goddess reborn in an Elf's body.

Later in the week we will be previewing her sprites in the patreon, this includes both her clothed and nude version as we previously did with and .

Once the sprite preview is posted we will have reached the halfway point to fully revealing our cast in depth!

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
We have finished previewing Ur Yymir's and sprites!
In the following weeks we have two more characters to show before giving exciting news about the demo!

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I got a couple of updates to share; I have updated the OP to further showcase the fetishes in our first adventure and we also have a new post about our lore in the
As for the demo, the work is flowing nicely and we are getting closer!

Reactions: nln0
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote