VN Ren'Py Elfheim - An Upcoming Elvish Adventure

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Looks nice, you may want to fix your twitter links, they go to non existing accounts.
Wow, thanks for the heads up! I actually had the correct link written there by the end of the post, but the hyper was leading to the old, broken one.

I'll also be posting soon about our progress in April!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Wow, thanks for the heads up! I actually had the correct link written there by the end of the post, but the hyper was leading to the old, broken one.

I'll also be posting soon about our progress in April!
Saw no twitter link on your patreon.

Also your twitter link on your pixiv is bad. Both the text on the main account, and the one on the "new twitter" image

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Saw no twitter link on your patreon.

Also your twitter link on your pixiv is bad. Both the text on the main account, and the one on the "new twitter" image
That's valuable info, I'll find a place to add it in our page; as for pixiv, I can't fix it myself but I will warn Sunna, and once again, thanks!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That's valuable info, I'll find a place to add it in our page; as for pixiv, I can't fix it myself but I will warn Sunna, and once again, thanks!
All fixed except here. Directly under the title.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
All fixed except here. Directly under the title.

I think it's all fixed now.

As for the news I promised, here's our latest report bringing up what we were up to in April.

We got to release our first update to our Alpha, improving upon a lot of artwork we had along with a new look to our interface.

We also elaborated what are our plans for this first batch of versions, as well as news about expanding the story we have so far.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I'm back with news from the world of Elfheim and beyond!

Here's our latest summarizing all the stuff we have posted in may as well as some other content too.

As always, I like to give a small preview if reading the whole thing is not your deal, so, here it goes:

First, a shout-out to , our artist designed an Elf called ; the first boss you will find in The Winter City, their newest dungeon, and it's already out!

As for Elfheim, we had a lot of previews to share last month, they range from backgrounds, updated scenes, to a small series of "evolution" comparisons between the very first sketches we had to their finished lineart versions.

The script, or the story, if you will, is the major topic of a post detailing our plans for improvement and expansion for the incoming 0.1.3 release, and it also includes a small dev log-ish look into the plans we had in the past and the changes that had to be made.

This should broadly sum it up, if there's anything you would like to know or talk about Elfheim, I'll be here to answer!

Last edited:

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello!

Today I have something special to show once more, we have a new version!

Alpha Version 0.1.3 is now and content wise, it showcases all we want out of an introduction to our series!

This Alpha will be our last one for this initial part of our story and our very next version will be available to all patrons.
Getting to .1.4 is a question of polishing the artwork we already have and adding a few more goodies like a new song, so it won't be long before I'm here once more sharing a new release!

Also, I have updated the main post to better represent our content and our processes as well as to link the new release!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hello!

Today I have something special to show once more, we have a new version!

Alpha Version 0.1.3 is now and content wise, it showcases all we want out of an introduction to our series!

This Alpha will be our last one for this initial part of our story and our very next version will be available to all patrons.
Getting to .1.4 is a question of polishing the artwork we already have and adding a few more goodies like a new song, so it won't be long before I'm here once more sharing a new release!

Also, I have updated the main post to better represent our content and our processes as well as to link the new release!
May want to post and talk over here so people can give you impressions.

https://f95zone.to/threads/elfheim-v0-1-3-alpha-elfheim.61091/

Reactions: JediVash

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Thanks for the heads up! I was already planning on spending the day interacting with the folks over there. ^^

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello!

Back again with our progress report for September! This time we got news to share regarding many parts of the Elfheim world, including the new version, our soundtrack and even a Wiki!

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Here's another one of our progress reports, and this one brings a lot of good news!

Right

TL;DR: New version next week!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
New update released!

is here, our intro is now complete and we have a (mostly) working Android port too!

I updated the header of the original post of this thread with extra info as well.

I hope you guys enjoy it! If you have any feedback you'd like to share I'll be here to answer as well!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Today we got some juicy news about the project in our latest post, we talk about our next update, new features, improvements, a new poll and the implementation of goal rewards.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
weeklong_stream_2.png

If our artwork is what brought you here, I'm glad to say we are streaming new scenes being drawn live, right now!

Expect gorgeous sights...

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
We have arrived just in time for the festivities with a new Alpha!

There's a lot of new scenes moving the plot forward as well as over 2500 new words!

Check out our new Alpha, also available for Android, version 0.2.0 here:

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reactions: Onysko

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Back again!

This time I'm heralding another one of our releases, Version 0.2.2.

It is coming out next Friday!

Here's one of our newest scenes that will be featured in it:

Alignment.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote