VN Ren'Py Elfheim - An Upcoming Elvish Adventure

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello!

Our monthly report for September is out!

As always, we have a recap of what was done for the last month and a couple of our plans for this one, enjoy!

Here's a glimpse from the full Patreon post (Which is also free for all viewers):

-We talk about the first playable version
-A recap of July's previewed character and a world location we talked about related to her
-Our next character to be previewed
-Last month's preview character
-Pledge benefit update

Reactions: Onysko and nln0

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello!

I'm back with a couple of news related to the project and our

"Cosmetic" Patreon updates:

-We have a brand new header showcasing the sprites of our characters who will be featured in the first adventure
-All pledge tiers now have corresponding images

VN updates:

-We had another character preview week, this time about the Librarian/Witch
-This is her clothed sprite preview
-This is her nude sprite preview
-Work for the first playable version is still underway and we hope to release it soon!

Reactions: nln0

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hello!

It has been a while since my last post, but here I am with some updates for our project!

We have two new public posts:

-Our latest monthly
-We reveal and talk about our first adventure's

For Patrons:

-Today we completed our fifth character preview week, talking about the High Priestess
-Her sprite preview
-Her sprite preview
-Lore post about a very important

Reactions: Onysko and Ixiah

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
ETA for the first demo?
We're still polishing it and we're not sure about the date yet, but I hope it gets out this year still.
Of course, when I'm sure about our completion of the release I'll make sure to share the date right here!

Reactions: Ragnar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
YOU FAILED THE STAMPEDE!!!!!! KNIVES WILL BE KNOCKING YOUR PANTIES UPSIDE DOWN SHORTLY!
/\ /\ THAT WAS ANOTHER VASH THE STAMPEDE REFFERENCE /\ /\
our completion of the release
Jan 31 at 7:12pm

Release 0.1.1 Alpha

The first playable version of Elfheim is here! Release 0.1.1 Alpha!

20 20 NEWS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JediVash

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
YOU FAILED THE STAMPEDE!!!!!! KNIVES WILL BE KNOCKING YOUR PANTIES UPSIDE DOWN SHORTLY!
Well, it seems you have beaten me to the punch! My internet connection was unfortunately out for the entire release day and I had to juggle all of the posting procedures with the other team members out of my phone... That was an adventure in itself.

PS: Patreon's layout changes messed up our Progress Report's layout, what a bummer...

Now, let's get back to the important announcement!

We have officially launched our first playable alpha version of Elfheim exclusively to our patrons!

As part of our reward system, only members of the Elvish Reveler tier and above will have access to alphas, except for this initial release which is available to every tier. Further updates to this version while it's still an alpha will only be accessible by them, while full releases will be available to every tier as we have displayed in our Patreon.

A public release of the section this alpha covers is something we have in mind but we would like to have it properly polished until then, this is an alpha, after all.

You can find the release here:

I will also be updating the main post to reflect the changes we went through as well as to share the news!

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
We are fully back on track! Today we take a look at our Monthly Progress Report, there are news about rewards, the Alpha which was just released and what's soon to come!

• Wow

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Another preview, incoming! We expect to feature some animations here and there in our releases, and in this case, we see a little of what happens when Nil Sunna meets the main character.

hanjob4.gif

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sweet ... touchy feely ... polish , gushes got dumped on top, buckets of pleasure juice to make goody feely!

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
As part of our Elvish Scholar tier, we have just released a pack containing 32 Full HD Images and 2 original songs featured in our first alpha!

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1582143137730.png

Oh ... gosh ... Mc is the Blob!!!
I would rather call that Blue and start looking for friends to keep my mind off me being a blob ....

1582143222663.png

Reactions: JediVash

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Hey!

I'm back with a couple of news to wrap up the month of march in style!
First, we got another edition of our monthly progress report; on this one we talk about the various previews we have for our upcoming update and some of our future plans. For our most dedicated players, we have our happening right now to decide what our characters will be doing once we finish polishing the alpha! Lastly, I'm glad to say we have very few assets left to complete the content in our alpha, there will be new backgrounds and all scenes will be in full color! We expect to update both the VN and our Elvish Pack very early in April.

That will be all for now, see ya!

PS: Here's one of our previews, I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Onysko

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Well .. they are certainly missing soap, a lot of bubbles, were they living under a rock the past month?
Our beloved Elves are fortunate since their world, Elfheim, is in a different realm than our own; they are safe and sound from the troubles happening right now in good old Earth, but they do take hygiene seriously!

Also, I added a few images to the OP

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
There's a few more previews to see, as well as news about our polls and future releases, here's April's report!

Reactions: osanaiko
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote