Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes... I read that, re-read what I said. I said cheats are WORKING for me. I just typed them in with no quotes, same case.
Ah
My tiny ape brain misread your post, most just mention how the cheats aren't working lol

It's been a long time since this game was relevant. I can't remember which version disabled the console cheats.
In any case, if this whole time you could enter the same commands without the quotation marks, that would be hilarious.

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Came to beat to a qt anime girl pissing and shitting, nearly pissed myself because I walked through a door and got bum-rushed by an abomination.

Still came, 10/10.

Also everyone that uploaded uncensored patches and fixes is goated.

DoggoFiyer

May 24, 2023
Uncensored patch for anyone wanting to remove the in-game mosaic, so you can now enjoy peeping.

How to add patch!
Copy/cut the (sharedassets0.assets) into the (Eliminator_kaede_Data) file, and then press replace the (sharedassets0.assets) file if you are asked to skip or replace file, but don't press skip file since this will not remove the mosaic from the game, after this press the (Eliminator_kaede.exe) and enjoy the game.

Link:

Jul 9, 2020
welp. My resolution cannot reach to 1920x1080. I can't use the cheat, can anyone share their full save with costumes? I would be grateful :(

Cod3_J_M_548

Aug 28, 2022
Can anyone help me install Unity Explorer? I am confused.... Every time I put BepInEx stuff in the root folder of the game it keep launching the game without UnityExpl., I press F7 and nothing happens... I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Can anyone help me install Unity Explorer? I am confused.... Every time I put BepInEx stuff in the root folder of the game it keep launching the game without UnityExpl., I press F7 and nothing happens... I don't know what I'm doing wrong
depends on the game. you can use this site as a guide it helped me.

Reactions: Cod3_J_M_548

Cod3_J_M_548

Aug 28, 2022
depends on the game. you can use this site as a guide it helped me.
Thank you so much!!! CUE is much better than the old Unity Explorer I used to use!!

There's just one tiny issue: the game gives you the option to stay as close as possible to Kaede's body (as if she were a Giantess) with Near clip plane at minimum etc...
But if you get too close to the genital area, her entire body disappears, only her hair is visible... why? I've been wondering this for a long time

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Thank you so much!!! CUE is much better than the old Unity Explorer I used to use!!

There's just one tiny issue: the game gives you the option to stay as close as possible to Kaede's body (as if she were a Giantess) with Near clip plane at minimum etc...
But if you get too close to the genital area, her entire body disappears, only her hair is visible... why? I've been wondering this for a long time
you need to change the clip near value it should be on there when you inspect the freecam option

Reactions: Cod3_J_M_548

Cod3_J_M_548

Aug 28, 2022
you need to change the clip near value it should be on there when you inspect the freecam option
Actually, I'm playing with the minimum value available... I think that's caused by the game; Idk why but , as I said, when you are very close to the genital area, the game make entire body disappears... (except the hair) It's not about the cam only.

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
I'd just like to point out, to anyone having difficulty with completing the sixth extra level (the obstacle course with turrets on a tight rope) in order to progress pass the floating block section right before the end, on the block you usually roll off of when you jump onto it, roll onto the block instead of jumping onto it. It's the only way I know possible to beat the level.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes