Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
On another note, anybody got a guide for the collectible stuff? I'm down to three green doll things and I just spent three hours straight searching every inch of the map.
I got down to 1 doll to find and 2 documents. Got all posters. I found everything so far by just running around the map during survival. Pretty much just stumbling across them. Some things can be found in secret areas that require you to investigate the area to find.
If I can figure out where the save is located I could start over and screenshot the locations when I find the stuff (I want to copy my save before deleting in game).

Nov 22, 2018
On another note, anybody got a guide for the collectible stuff? I'm down to three green doll things and I just spent three hours straight searching every inch of the map.
I got down to 1 doll to find and 2 documents. Got all posters. I found everything so far by just running around the map during survival. Pretty much just stumbling across them. Some things can be found in secret areas that require you to investigate the area to find.
If I can figure out where the save is located I could start over and screenshot the locations when I find the stuff (I want to copy my save before deleting in game).
Found a walkthrough in YT for collectables.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i decided to drop this game. not really much to it. walk around and kill things. i did get some enjoyment from exploring the environment finding pictures and collectables.

Overall
this was an okay experience, but could have been improved.

Issues
picking items up isn't polished. you can be standing directly over something and not be able to interact with it.

Cannot change neko hair from green to something else.

When i was in the main starting area of the main mode. i went to this thing that said "use facility" near the 40M in red. when i used it,it went into 3rd person mode zoomed closer to character. but there were no options.
i had to close the game.

Estevoo

Oct 8, 2018
Hey guys... I'm having trouble with the game... everytime I put some code... it says it worked but get stucked... cant get out... pls help.

Wolf470

Nov 22, 2017
I found that the best resolution is 1440 X 900 and up. I'm getting 55 to 65 fps with a GTX 1050 vid card that has 2gb memory. I also have 16gb Ram but I don't know if above 8gb is needed.

Fun game for those of us that miss Castle Wolfenstien and Wolfenstien 3D

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
Whoever program this doesn't deserve to be paid, OMG. While there're a lot of good stuffs coming from this as an adult game, there're too much shit they're doing wrong. I've never ever stumble upon a worse movement mechanic in a game (and hope I won't find anything worse). Ofc, alongside the massive performance troubles.

It's basically gaming 101, avoid delaying your user input. Just be snappy. We don't need a few ms waiting the chars to pull their legs up. Also, "Hey, you jump from a 1cm higher platform? How about we play roll animation." That's fine and all if they understand how incompetent they are, until they shove you with platforming levels (extra mission) which is just plain frustrating.

For anyone looking to get money without cheating: Play the extra mission. Those balloons give you a great amount of cash if you pop many of them. So find the mission with a lot of them (it's mission 7). The main mode is just way too grindy to get a substantial amount.

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
Hm... it said in the dlsite that the explosive round sniper rifle bug got fixed on September 27th, yet the version I got here still has it. Is this really the latest? Cuz the fixed version is also said to have reduced vram usage, so thats a sold for me

God is a Cat Girl

Mar 21, 2019
Teleport 1 certainly is interesting, theres a cutsceen and a girl in a room, nothing more, no way to get there without cheating. Is there any chance of the developer updating this further?
As far as I know, the girl in the room is the original Kaede-san which indicates that the one you're playing is just a clone.

Definitely could've improved the game to add story and such but it's a shame it just dropped down to scat and waterworks which I am not fond of...

Reactions: Nonyatool

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
What happened to the table/bench that was in the earlier versions? How do I unlock it? I also see a bathtub in the room, how do I unlock that if you can?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes