VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone!
We are approaching the end of 2023 and the development of Episode 3 is slowly coming to its last phases.
2 scenes remain to be posed and from then on, it's waiting for the PC to do its rendering work and adding everything to Renpy. Atton and I have estimated that we could aim for a release in January, more likely end of January.
Episode 4 has been largely written as well, and it will be shorter than the first 3 episodes. Hopefully, this will shorten dev time for 2024.
December will be a calm month again with update. We hope rendering can go smoothly so we can have everything ASAP and move on to testing.
Once again, thank you for your support and patience.
Have a great weekend,
K

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Like the game so far, like how everything's implemented, love that it's not a harem and I can picture some fiery situations depending on our choices down the line. Every girl has something special, love how they've all been introduced pretty smoothly, nothing's really forced, and I really like the interactions of the MC with his bro, sis and his friends. I don't know, just wholesome, fits the narrative perfectly.

Funny people say MCs sis should be a LI, like someone said recently, not every game has to have incest in it, and, to me at least, got a feeling we'll discover soon enough she's a lesbian anyway, don't know what room he got into where that girl was sleeping, but pretty sure it was hers, and that girl is the person she was going to mention while they ran together, before they saw their mom.

Only thing I find hilarious... the way they're rendered walking. A tad bit 'too much' for me to not laugh when I see them (especially the MC), but that's so minor in comparison to everything else that I just chuckle and that's it.

Don't know if the devs lurk around, but good job !

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
And also.Yesterday I played it once more.I want more content with Kiara and Cathrine.I cant get them out of my head. Their storylines are the best imo.Please.Give us more of them.I hope you are reading this.Take care <3

calamityjoe22

Feb 15, 2023
And also.Yesterday I played it once more.I want more content with Kiara and Cathrine.I cant get them out of my head. Their storylines are the best imo.Please.Give us more of them.I hope you are reading this.Take care <3
Oooh more Kiara content for me but Catherine has been a great tease as well!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lepoutanol
Jan 13, 2021
Dev log #23

Hello everyone!
First of all, let me wish you a Happy New Year 2024!
Episode 3 is nearing its release! Finally!
- All scenes but the final one have been posed in Renpy.
- Remaining scene have multiple characters in one frame so the rendering is going to take some time. If everything goes well, it should be around 1-2 weeks of rendering according to Atton.
Our goal is to test the game and fix anything that need fixing before the last scene has been rendered. I also need to add songs to the scenes but this shouldn't take more than a day.
We are getting there and I should be able to give you a release date in the next Dev Log.
Until then, be on the lookout as we're going to roll out previews every few days until the end of the month.
Thank you all again for your support!
Have a great week!

Preview Pic 1

Preview 12.jpg

Preview Pic 2
Preview 17.jpg

Preview Pic 3 / 20.01.2024

Preview 13.jpg

Preview Pic 4 and 5 (22.01.2024)

Preview 18.jpg

Preview 14.jpg

Preview 6 / 25.01.2024

Preview 15.jpg

Preview 7 / 27.01.2024

Preview 16.jpg

Preview 8 / 28.01.2024 (She is THE Queen :love:)

Preview 19.jpg

Last edited:

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
This is a hidden gem I wish it was more popular because it deserves it, I just love the whole circle of friends and family around the MC it feels very natural and doesnt feel fake like in other games where everyone just focuses on MC but in here everyone is friendly with each other and they hang out without the need for MC to be there its refreshing.

Another thing that I love is that there is no harem might be unpopular opinion but I am sick of harem games I enjoy more single route games where you focus on a route or you can cause drama by going for multiple girls unlike harem games where everyone is just fine and nothing interest ever happens.

I am really glad I found this game cant wait for the next update seems like I found it in the right time since it seems like the next update is just around the corner, so far this game is a 10/10 for me has solid music, writing doesnt drag on its simple and straight to the point, character relationships are awesome, Love Interests are gorgeous, no harem and MC isn't a creep he actually seems like a good dude overall.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes