2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Botucalero

Apr 16, 2020
3: Oh great what's locked away? My internet is bad so downloading this is likely to take all night (If I choose to download this tonight) So I'd like to know before I play so I do hype myself too much.
The "vigors" (bust size/futa/pregnancy visuals in scenes) are Patreon-locked. You can still waste resources on the items that should unlock them, but they just don't work.

Jetty Mokki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
5. Speaking of luck, some of the dice game outcomes are straight up broken. Like losing when betting on Odd and the game rolls a 3. Like, what?
It appears to be that dice game's button got changed at the last moment and ODD game starts EVEN and vice versa. Thought it's only a visual bug, it is quite confusing. I'll fix it in tomorrow's hotfix.
Do you mind if I mention you in a patch note?

Jetty Mokki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Well uhm I would hope to see Elizabeth herself in action as well
Elizabeth's role in future releases is quite different. And at first I didn't intend to put her in this kind of action, but maybe there will be something later that involves erotic content with her, as an some extra.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
It appears to be that dice game's button got changed at the last moment and ODD game starts EVEN and vice versa. Thought it's only a visual bug, it is quite confusing. I'll fix it in tomorrow's hotfix.
Do you mind if I mention you in a patch note?
Absolutely not, go ahead, glad to be of help.

Heliwr

Jul 9, 2020
Elizabeth's role in future releases is quite different. And at first I didn't intend to put her in this kind of action, but maybe there will be something later that involves erotic content with her, as an some extra.
I was even thinking that she was the protagonist seeing the title

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes