3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
In that case no. I'd say some may try, but bigger chance of him impaling them on a spear than allowing them to do that. :KEK: As I said, Magnus is somewhat a chad.
Would not Elis fit into this role as a Female Dom? even just from a worldly position?

Well in small part spoiler, is the thing that he wasn't always around. Did he come back, yes, as a different individual however. You can conclude as much as he says briefly "My parents were farmers." Meaning he was born in natural way again, and had to grow up.
he could have just as easily been presented to his parents by a Goddess's, oops sorry, "Priestess's" servant.

Aye, it means two things. A ) - People are not focusing properly. B ) I didn't think to make that notice bold and underlined and thereby it is my mistake perhaps.
doesn't matter they will forget as soon as they load from a save to play the next update anyway

But hey, they earned 20 silver pieces really easy. Magnus pulled one over that priestess. So they got some upgrades!
so sad first Elyria loses her quiver:( with the change of clothes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Magnus's 2nd clothes change is his best, he needs that one back with facemask from shadows and Aria's black hat

so what is the monetary exchange 1 gold = ? silver = ? copper seeing as 3 silver and 20 copper are less than 4 silver?

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Why are there conversations we only hear one side of?

View attachment 3554210

----------missing reply---------

View attachment 3554211

Same thing happened with Aria and her conditions.

The dialogue is already tedious and annoying enough, what with all the "$renpy.pause(0.1, hard=True)" every other line and the weird "sayings" or idioms, do we really have to skip half of the conversation that seems like it might actually be important?

Speaking of the nonsensical sayings.

View attachment 3554221

This isn't some profound idiom, it's something Hillary Clinton said, which was dumb then and no better now.

"Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward." - Hillary Clinton

" Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. " is an idiom translated to English that is widely known and is the opposite of "not looking back in order to move forward" and actually makes sense, because it alludes to learning from the mistakes of the past, not ignoring them.

Still, that isn't as egregious as this;

View attachment 3554234

What?
The first part seems totally nonsensical, like some sort of strange translation and the second part seems like a really poorly formulated question. "If we go by that" ... why would we go by that?
The whole thing seems like a weird translation error.

View attachment 3554238

Another poorly formulated question, would be much better as "Do you know what I mean?"
But then he says he isn't asking if she understands the meaning behind the words, but it'd make more sense if he wasn't asking if she understood the meaning of the words because he clearly is asking if she understood the meaning BEHIND the words.

And why does it seem like this is a secret coded conversation when they are in private? Just say what you mean, these strange overly verbose exchanges are not only written in an odd way, they are seemingly out of character for the protagonist who we've been told doesn't speak much up to this point.

Just say "The plan is to seem like I don't know what I'm doing, to seem dumb or naive, in order to lull her into a false sense of security".
Simple, succinct, to the point.

View attachment 3554245

Bruh ...
so the only thing i agree with from this long winded opinionated son of a kobold is:

that as playing from Magnus's point of view it is irksome to not have those actual conversations with Elis and Aria.

the rest of what was said in that post was useless drivel. after all it is not like your world has the dis-information super highway known as the world wide web, or even supposed news channels. More proof of the decay of hhuman civilization that anyone can post any innate thought that passes through their tiny little brain. people really hate. (and yes that is a paraphrase of Draft Day)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Dev, will you be putting this on Patreon?
To what end exactly? I've been done with Patreon and Substar for ages now. I use Itch.io and... well, my discord server. That's about it. Oh well, Ko-Fi that is currently as well. But... I don't see the purpose honestly? Unless you can point me into something I am missing.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
To what end exactly? I've been done with Patreon and Substar for ages now. I use Itch.io and... well, my discord server. That's about it. Oh well, Ko-Fi that is currently as well. But... I don't see the purpose honestly? Unless you can point me into something I am missing.
Well, personally I like Patreon. Not a fan of their censorship, but I like the fact I'm supporting a dev of a game I like rather than just purchasing a product and Patreon allows just that. Plus it's an easy way to read about updates and get cool renders.

Last edited:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
After buying the game, I was very disappointed. I don't know why the dev bothers to put choices, when they are useless. And not being able to choose whether you want a Li or not was the end of the game for me.
What makes these games different is just that, being able to interact with the story, if you take that away, better to read a book or watch a TV series.

Last edited:
Reactions: longjohngold

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
After buying the game, I was very disappointed. I don't know why the dev bothers to put choices, when they are useless. And not being able to choose whether you want a Li or not was the end of the game for me.
What makes these games different is just that, being able to interact with the story, if you take that away, better to read a book or watch a TV series.

People complain there are no choices that affect the story, or the world. I add that finally, people complain again. :KEK: I mean... fuck me.

I've spoke on this on the past page, and I am telling this now. It will be there in time. But making a choice of choosing LI isn't a simple matter of making one or two values.

I need to make hundreds of renders per each LI, which I don't have bloody time IRL or capacity to do right now, I keep saying this. So I keep repeating myself like a parrot, it will be there eventually and down the line. Patience is a virtue, but if it isn't yours, which is fine of course... fuck it then.

I do what I can, and I can't what I can't. Simple as that. And IF it was THAT bad, hey, by all means. Feel free to contact me on discord or something, I'll happily refund you $7. No problem!

More views, more money, more subscriptions, WORLD DOMINATION!!! The sky is yours :D
Uh... mmh. Hmm.... nah, got too much of that floating about.

If i buy game on itch.io, i ll have access to all future updates?
Honestly? I have no clue how Itch.io operates with that, but I'd think so, yes. In case you did and you don't, can always poke me about it and I'll get to you.

dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
Honestly? I have no clue how Itch.io operates with that, but I'd think so, yes. In case you did and you don't, can always poke me about it and I'll get to you.
Ok, thanks i will buy it then :)
And dont pay attention to whiners. It's great game and most people are fine with kinetic novel (i am, as long as i can have harem :)). Keep up good work.

Reactions: Mystic

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
People complain there are no choices that affect the story, or the world. I add that finally, people complain again. :KEK: I mean... fuck me.

I've spoke on this on the past page, and I am telling this now. It will be there in time. But making a choice of choosing LI isn't a simple matter of making one or two values.

I need to make hundreds of renders per each LI, which I don't have bloody time IRL or capacity to do right now, I keep saying this. So I keep repeating myself like a parrot, it will be there eventually and down the line. Patience is a virtue, but if it isn't yours, which is fine of course... fuck it then.

I do what I can, and I can't what I can't. Simple as that. And IF it was THAT bad, hey, by all means. Feel free to contact me on discord or something, I'll happily refund you $7. No problem!
I don't want your refound, thank you. I am in the habit of paying for the game the first time I play it, I think your work has to be paid for, if I like it I continue to support it, or I stop playing it if I don't like it.
I also don't read threads until I've played it to avoid spoilers, so I don't know what has been said in the past, since I bought it last night.
I don't know what happens after the sex with Lyria, as I lost interest at that point.
My problem is not that there are choices or not? It's the empty choices, if the game had no choices and had the Kinetic Novel tag. I wouldn't have said anything.
And sadly, the older we get the less time we tend to have in life, and if you can't make hundreds of images now, I doubt you'll have it when you've progressed through the story and there are thousands of renders to make, it's a ball that keeps getting bigger and bigger.
About the Lis is more a problem of f95. There should be a tag that differentiates the 2 types of harem, one that indicates that all the lis are mandatory and another where you can choose, every day there are more harem games and in many you can choose and in many others not.
Anyway it was just my opinion and I am not looking for conflict with anyone, and you will not read any more complaints from me, I am not one of those who stay to complain in each update. If what you say ever happens, I will try it again, until that happens, I hope everything goes well for you.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ok, thanks i will buy it then :)
And dont pay attention to whiners. It's great game and most people are fine with kinetic novel (i am, as long as i can have harem :)). Keep up good work.
"Whining" is fine as long as it is useful. But, otherwise I don't.

I don't want your refound, thank you. I am in the habit of paying for the game the first time I play it, I think your work has to be paid for, if I like it I continue to support it, or I stop playing it if I don't like it.
I also don't read threads until I've played it to avoid spoilers, so I don't know what has been said in the past, since I bought it last night.
I don't know what happens after the sex with Lyria, as I lost interest at that point.
My problem is not that there are choices or not? It's the empty choices, if the game had no choices and had the Kinetic Novel tag. I wouldn't have said anything.
And sadly, the older we get the less time we tend to have in life, and if you can't make hundreds of images now, I doubt you'll have it when you've progressed through the story and there are thousands of renders to make, it's a ball that keeps getting bigger and bigger.
About the Lis is more a problem of f95. There should be a tag that differentiates the 2 types of harem, one that indicates that all the lis are mandatory and another where you can choose, every day there are more harem games and in many you can choose and in many others not.
Anyway it was just my opinion and I am not looking for conflict with anyone, and you will not read any more complaints from me, I am not one of those who stay to complain in each update. If what you say ever happens, I will try it again, until that happens, I hope everything goes well for you.
Can't say much on that part, older we get the less time. Couldn't have said it better. And well, sometimes you trip and need to deal with shit that's priority before you deal with anything else.

But as I said, don't worry about it. I'll do it as I said I will, not at once of course. My plan was to hit a specific part in story, and then forward from there, each update add a scene to a single character. Since, doing it all at once would be absurdity... I'll do one char per update, till I cover all of them.

Easier to me honestly. But yeah, will be done. That's certain.

Apr 5, 2023
"Whining" is fine as long as it is useful. But, otherwise I don't.

Can't say much on that part, older we get the less time. Couldn't have said it better. And well, sometimes you trip and need to deal with shit that's priority before you deal with anything else.

But as I said, don't worry about it. I'll do it as I said I will, not at once of course. My plan was to hit a specific part in story, and then forward from there, each update add a scene to a single character. Since, doing it all at once would be absurdity... I'll do one char per update, till I cover all of them.

Easier to me honestly. But yeah, will be done. That's certain.
This game looks really good. I'll buy it from itch.io only if I get access to future updates as well after buying it, other wise no cause I can't afford to pay again and again everytime an update releases that's how it works on itch.io as far as I know!

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes