4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Dbbballs

Sep 30, 2022
Man, I can't wait for more twin content.

Also love some of the humor. The abdul text caught me off guard lmao

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just wrote where the "slap" scene is ... players who "consent" immediately will completely miss the scene.
I don't know if the slapping is the reason for the tag.
I played this game yesterday for the first time ...
Alright. I just remember someone else saying it was because of the slap. As extreme as I am in what I call it, that's taking it even further. IF that was the reason.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Honestly I would love for like 1 character at least to have optional femdom, because I really like femdom, but based on the perk system perks, I am not too confident.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Message from the developer regarding the plot

Thanks for your question but it's quite difficult for me to give you an answer. I'm not willing to give details on what the future will look like for each girl just because I think this will weaken the journey and I consider this to be the highest of spoilers. But I will reiterate that there will be monogamous, harem and throuple type endings. In terms of strategising/having different saves for different target endings though I'd recommend having a variety of perks between saves. For example in a save where you want to pursue Dr Riley/Dr Novotna you'd do well in levelling the scholar and milf perks. But yeah sorry I can't really tell you more than that because telling you any big details on endings would be robbing you of the journey and character development to get there, hope that makes sense
1722195714399.png

Oct 21, 2019
If you check out Selina's profile, you'll see that one of her perks is to absorb the lust and love the girls have for you. That's why, if you choose her path, it will be difficult to get anywhere with the others.

Riiight, I was partially aware of that. I read her profile and I changed her lust points with URM, not the love. That's why it didn't work lol

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If you check out Selina's profile, you'll see that one of her perks is to absorb the lust and love the girls have for you. That's why, if you choose her path, it will be difficult to get anywhere with the others.

View attachment 3877264
I wonder if the light or dark paths will help negate that. Since the dev isn't willing to share routes with us for fear of spoilers, I'm just going to run with two "Marry them all" cheat saves. One with Selina, one without. Just to see how things pan out.

walkthrough/gallery unlocker update pls
You really don't need one. Just say everything nice to everyone and you should get every scene. The exception being Selina, due to the way her perks work interfering with you reaching the perquisites for everyone else.

tfalcone

Jul 21, 2024
Does anyone get stuck after Lightouse scene and when you click past it sends you back to the first chapter where Ella asks to go to bathroom? No Idea why I get stuck and thrown back to first chapter, must be only happening to me...

I'd appreciate if anyone can help, and amazing game so far, just that one hiccup not letting me progress.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
How many skill points we have to spend? 30 per episode?
I like the game, but the number of replays to see all the content... kinda make me lazy...
Or has anybody find an optimal way to spend the skill points? :unsure:

Dec 9, 2020
Great game so far, hot girls, good renders and animations, decent amount of content already for 2 releases.
Looking forward to more!

Reactions: Vibesy

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Is not that bad. The matches are quick and simple, as they should be. The only problem I found is that the second girl has a much better set. So it took me like 6 games to figure out a way to barely beat her.
If it takes you 6 games, and you need a particular strategy to barely do so, the game is not good. The game is then not based on skill, nor is it based on reacting to what the opponent does, in a fair and open contest. It's like the old, I want to say Atari? Chess game that would go "A piece has escaped" and just put its queen back on the board, it's bullshit, it's bullshit of the highest order, it's crap.

I think it's fun Reminds me of FF8's card battle game.
Ah yes, lets make a card game, based on a card game where the meme is nobody knows how it works, and speedrunners, actual people who play the game more than anyone else, use a solving program to get through it. Briliant, that won't get annoying 2 hands in at all will it? OH WAIT

Reactions: Ass~God

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ah yes, lets make a card game, based on a card game where the meme is nobody knows how it works, and speedrunners, actual people who play the game more than anyone else, use a solving program to get through it. Briliant, that won't get annoying 2 hands in at all will it? OH WAIT
You're thinking of Tetra Master from FF9. Triple Triad from FF8 is actually brilliant. Harem Wars is literally just that, but there's definitely something about it that feels worse. Not sure what exactly. Feels more like a puzzle than it does a game played against AI. Which is a shame, because I was actually excited that Triple Triad was in the game when I first come across it.

Can anyone recommend me games that are similar to this one?
Being a DIK is one of the more popular college based games out there. 5 main girls, and a bunch of side girls, though a bunch of the side girls are getting a lot of play in recent episodes.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You're thinking of Tetra Master from FF9. Triple Triad from FF8 is actually brilliant. Harem Wars is literally just that, but there's definitely something about it that feels worse. Not sure what exactly. Feels more like a puzzle than it does a game played against AI. Which is a shame, because I was actually excited that Triple Triad was in the game when I first come across it.
I'd SWEAR they use a solver for 8 as well. Regardless, the game is poor and unfair, which in turn makes it not fun.

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Just downloading. The file size is really big for a new game. Are you using png's? If so, you should consider changing them to webp images.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes