1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok it keeps getting "Fatal Error" on start up. I have the Local emulator installed, by when i right click "app.exe" it does not give me a local emulator option, like most games. I see people saying "You have to install it with japanese local", but no idea what that means other then right click and run as japanese local

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Ok it keeps getting "Fatal Error" on start up. I have the Local emulator installed, by when i right click "app.exe" it does not give me a local emulator option, like most games. I see people saying "You have to install it with japanese local", but no idea what that means other then right click and run as japanese local
i uploaded the steam edition, try it out

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I was getting some Skyrim vibes on the 11th screenshot lol.
We don't know what crimes you committed or if at all, so your punishment is death rape!

Seriously thou', this piece looks appealing, until you read the reviews here and on Steam it's not even allowed in liberal to anything but Nazi Zombies Germany. *prepares 100 yard stick*... *topples over*

• Haha
Reactions: DoGGo130

xyxychrome

Dec 13, 2017
I like it tbh. That aside, I do feel like devs from japan would see a skyrocket in actual purchases if they would only put out a uncensor patch for western markets.

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
I can't even start the game cause the start button ain't there!...just me ?
not just you im also geting a update alert seems i downloaded a 1.010 verson im unable to find the link on developer website for update tho likly why it does not have a start button.......after hitting no for update it loads the start menu

UFO

Mar 5, 2019
Torrent: (Same as the version in the post).
*Please help me seeding :love:

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
Ok for those getting the "Fatal Error Problem" do not run it from an external harddrive. I moved it to one of my main harddrives and that fixed the issue

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Hmm... that's odd;
the thread said '1.011', but it is actually '1.010' - so whenever I fired up the game, the very-subtle "a new version has been released" kept screaming over and over...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm both version whont start getting a fatal error after splash screen while starting up
and all the other sites that has this game for DLoad all those whill give a fatal error
nomattar which site has the game its compleetly unplayable
even though in the past it worked but now i get a constant Fatal Error at starting the game
1663279869313.png

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes