Collection - HTML - Ren'Py - Completed - Elsaverse Omnibus [Vol 1] [Tora Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

Dreaming with Elsa (Possibly The Best NSFW, Jufot To The Rescue!)

I asked on F95 for something cute, short and lighthearted, and was met with sexually harassing trolls who recommended really gross stuff. I go on the story first topic, figuring that I'll find some empathy for this, and like when Being a Dik really pissed me off, Jufot comes to the rescue with her list. Been wanting to check out the Elsaverse for a long time, and dear god did this deliver pretty much exactly what I wanted! This literally might be best the best visual novel I've ever read! I especially appreciate the old school point system with multiple ways to accomplish things. It has both hoping that the rest of the omnibus has the point system, and makes me hope that I can get recommendations for stuff like this!

5 out of 5 stars!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ninja_wunder

These games were the first series of AVNs I played, before Ren'Py was really a thing. While the graphics are a bit dated, thanks to the excellent universe and writing, the Elsaverse games are as captivating now as they ever were.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fred689

What can I say.... awesome, fantastic and fabulous story writing coupled on some very nice renders in which women and men have real body proporties, the lewd scenes are great and the storyline is compelling. Oh and did I mention women got a bush down there :love:. Was getting so tired of seeing all those bald pussies in the other VN's.. really is a breath of fresh air.

Just finished playing Jessica's Redemption and I'm starting to see where the story is going.

Little minus; stories are a bit short but meh quality of the stories makes it up.

To all readers; try the games of this developer... you won't be disappointed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Real Kreten

Games which showed me what you can get, if you fuse sex with good story. It was pre-renpy times then and I had to wait long time for another games with similar quality after.
    I recommend it to everybody, who mark themselves as story-enjoyer. So lets go to dream with Elsa, redeems Jessica, find Miranda and save Chloe.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3365639

Forget everything you ever thought about adult visual novels, because Tora Productions makes other developers look like amateurs.
    The level of attention to detail is remarkable.

Over the course of several games, the previous stories and characters are discussed again and again and the world is expanded. The protagonists are numerous and all have their own motives and peculiarities that are conveyed very believably.
    Sex scenes are very mild compared to other games of the genre, but with more feeling and passion and close to emotional reality.

The writer manages to arouse the tension and charm with her words and the visual artist has his own distinctive style. Even if the graphics seem a bit out of date, especially with the first games, the two artists succeed in the interplay of the images and the language extremely well.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

megs

An excellent collection of games, that share the same backbone of a story. It is best to play them in order to enjoy them most. The compilation is a transfer of existing stories to Renpy, some of them quite old. I have enjoyed the work in the past and was glad to revisit Elsaverse after many years. I love the work of the pair, especially the stories of Tlaero.

Story: 5/5 – The setting is fantasy in modern Europe. The universe is intriguing, and each story interacts with the previous ones (best to play them in order), thus creating a complex story that keeps you on your toes, and keeps developing and getting richer the more games you play. From a simple sex game, they create a story that could hold on its own as a visual novel. In my book the best story is Saving Chloe, with multiple endings and very diverse paths. The sex in the Darkness Falls stories in limited, at least in the first chapters. This doesn’t mean that they are not sexy or interesting. Although Saving Chloe brings the universe to conclusion, these stories, with totally new protagonists, keep building the characters of the previous 4 novels, and keeping the reader in familiar territory.

Graphics: 4/5 – The art is very good, and the sex scenes erotic. Keep in mind that most of the staff here is old, and this is a port from old HTML compilations.

Characters: 5/5 – All of the characters are very developed and very realistic. You will not find the childish characters of most other Renpy stories here. No stupid answers, dialogues that are mature and consistent, dialogues that bring the story together. The characters keep developing through the stories, and appear when you expect them the least in other stories, not centred on them. This way they become more complex and full in each story, and become very mature at the end.

Overall: 5/5 – I believe that these are among the best stories this site has to offer. I was glad to see the pair come together again, and hope they create a lot of new content, with the same depth.

P.S. There are also the Christine stories. If you enjoyed this you should also check them out.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

abc123xyz

Tlaero and Mortze (collectively known as Tora Productions) are some of the OGs of interactive erotic fiction. I'll get this out of the way right now. Nothing - and I mean nothing - that you will find in adult video games holds a candle to the writing that Tora Productions games have. This is professional writing, folks. Not some two bit amateur who downloaded RenPy and Daz on a whim and churned out some v0.1 garbage game in a weekend using Google Translate to localize it to English.

I can't say it enough. The writing is as professional as anything else you'll find on this entire website. Fluent English from a native speaker, grammatically correct, and perfect spelling. And it's good. There's an actual story here. Not only that, but there's actually lore in this game. There's more going on than at first glance and as you play you'll hit some real wtf!? moments in the story. And I mean that in all the best possible ways. I didn't expect where the story ended up going when I first fell down the rabbit hole of the Elsaverse, but here we are. I won't say anymore because I don't want to spoil those reveals. You'll have to play for yourself.

And I haven't even talked about how the art and modeling still holds up after all these years... But that speaks for itself. You can see it in the screenshots. The quality of the art is right up there with the quality of the writing.

I can't say enough good things about this franchise and frankly words don't do it justice. Why are you still reading this? Download this compilation. Now. Just do it.

And if you enjoy it as much as I do, please support them on Patreon. They deserve it and I would love for them to be able to continue creating more games like these.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

orto23

These games are examples of how virtual novels should be done. Professional top tier quality with fantastic artwork. Artwork- fresh and original, especially in the short stories 5/5. Scripts- Scripts have something to say instead of just being filler between sex scenes. The games are story heavy; if you are looking to fap, play the short stories 5/5. English- Professional, English- First- Language level 5/5. This developer is well worth supporting, both financially and by playing their games.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

CAznable

This is a collection of some modern classic AVNs, along with some short stories. Granted I have not played nor read any of the short stories, but I have played all of the main games.

Are some of these games a little old? Yes. Does that mean you shouldn't play them? absolutely not. The writing, story, and scenes are still great. They're also not too long to get through, but at the same time, they're not lacking for content. Perfect for afternoon/evening play sessions. I hope anyone who hasn't played these decides to give them a shot as some of these were very influential in the AVN scene. Fantastic stuff from Tora productions.