Collection HTML Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse Omnibus [Vol 1] [Tora Productions]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
1628141479517.png

Overview:
This is everything from the Elsaverse that we did in HTML, converted to Renpy, and bundled into one download--from "Dreaming With Elsa" through to "Won: Darkness Within." It consists of 5 major games, 5 visual short stories, 4 text short stories, and a text novella.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-08-05
Developer: Tora Productions -
Censored: No
Version: Vol 1
Language: English, Spanish
Other Titles: Dreaming with Elsa , Saving Chloe , Darkness Falls , Finding Miranda
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Stories Included:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
ANDROID

Spanish
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1628142374558.png 1628142402596.png 1628142442435.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is just a REQ+ post, it has to be looked at by a mod or uploader
who has to actually do the Original Post in the Games section,
at which point they will take ownership as they make the game thread,
after which,
you can open a ticket and petition them to give you ownership of said game thread.
Thank you, Canto Forte. As the dev for this game, can I take control of this thread?

Tlaero

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
As Canto Forte said,you could wait for some uploader to take a look at this and upload it in games section and then raise a ticket for thread ownership or you could simply make a thread yourself in "Game request"(here) which follows the template and an uploader/mod will edit it to change any minor thing you might have missed and move it to games forum.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Thank you so much .. Tlaero wants ownership of this new game thread.
I will encourage them to open a ticket and ask the mods 4 that.

The gurl you showcased today is just gorgeous .. yummm!
can ya tell me which games on our site its already there in this collection if you dont mind ... also the girl is Houshou Marine of hololive fame

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got:
Dreaming with Elsa
Redemption for Jessica
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe
Darkness Falls

can ya tell me which games on our site its already there in this collection if you dont mind ... also the girl is Houshou Marine of hololive fame

Great dance move, babe!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We also got 5 visual short stories:

Learning to Fly
Dreaming with the Dead
Multiplicity
Royal Guard
FM: Alpha

+ 5 text short stories:

Beginnings
Dream Master
Demon Guard
AAA
Won: Darkness Within

Keep turning my life around 4 the better, baby!

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Redemption for Jessika was one of the games that really got me into AVNs as a story telling medium. Finding Miranda still holds a place as one of my favourite games, and cemented Tlaero and Mortze (AKA Tora Productions) as legends in this genre.

Are some of these games a little old? Yes. Does that mean you shouldn't play them? absolutely not. The writing, story, and scenes are still great. They're also not too long to get through, but at the same time, they're not lacking for content. Perfect for afternoon/evening play sessions. I hope anyone who hasn't played these decides to give them a shot.

Last edited:

drumroll

Sep 6, 2018
wowww... so much memories of these gems.
It could be considered as classic games, but man these were ahead of time when first came out and can still compete with today's games IMHO.

ektah316

Mar 18, 2018
Thank you so much for this. Currently replaying them all in order. Tora will probably always be my favorite studio for this kind of games.

Sadly, i'm gonna need some help for the achievement in the first episode of Darkness Falls. Strangely, i'm pretty sure i had it without much difficulties during my first playthrough of the game. But, now, after what feels like (and probably is) a hundred different dialogues during the interrogation (i also tried a few variations on the map of the food courts), i still can't get the achievement. Do you have any idea of what i could be missing ? Thank you.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you for playing, ektah. The achievement requires that you do the right thing in both of those spots.
Light hints:

If that doesn't help, ask again, and I'll give more explicit hints.

Tlaero

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes