Collection HTML Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse Omnibus [Vol 1] [Tora Productions]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Replaying this again! These are really awesome games.

But I am apparently not able to get all achievements. Is there a guide for them somewhere?

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Reading the text on top is just unconfortable for me.
So I've made it display the text at the bottom instead along with some other modifications for myself. Here they are in case anyone wants it.
Simple version:
  • Puts the text at bottom and choices at top
Also changed the background from black to white to not force my sight so much, along with shortcuts for quick-save/load. But it does make the game look a little wierd so I've put it separetely.
Other version:
  • Make the background white-ish
  • Removed the confirmation for quick-save (screens.rpy)
  • Made shortcut 'S' (quick-save) and 'D' (quick-load) | removed previous screenshot hotkey 'S') (quickSaveLoad_A_D_hotkey.rpy)

To apply just replace the files.
Backup the files in if you want to revert.
Files to backup (game/screens.rpy, game/gui.rpy, game/images/background.jpg)

Known problems:
When you click on an acheivement, the return button is a bit over the acheivement description. But you can still read it and go back normally.

-----Edit:
Added a fix for Finding Miranda... The date finding optionshas 7 choices but the position of the choices I've put only allowed 6 so the option for the Ice Rink date was actually hidden outside the screen.
Added 'fix_findingMirandaDateOption.zip'. To put choices a bit down.

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I just realized that I never updated F95 with Moskys' huge undertaking to re-translate the Ominbus to Spanish. :-( So, from the wayback machine:

Elsaverse Omnibus Vol1 now in Spanish
Moskys has been a friend and supporter of my work for as long as I can remember. He's tirelessly translated everything I've done to Spanish, including the entire Elsaverse. When I converted the Elsaverse to Renpy, his translations didn't transfer over. So he went and retranslated all of it! And, on top of that, he spent a ton of time figuring out how to make some of the code I wrote able to be translated.
The original links for the Omnibus now contain a Spanish translation too. You can change the language in the Preferences.

Everything Moskys does goes above and beyond, but this is stratospheric. Thank you, Moskys.
Tlaero

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Looking at the "Elsa" achievements, there is one for "play a classic game" (or something to that effect). I've gone back and chosen each reference I noticed to playing a game within the game, and don't seem to have triggered this. Was it something on the .html version only? Is it actually something playable within the game, or simply an achievement for deciding to play a game after waking from the dream? In each scenario when I've chosen that, I simply forward to the next day. My search of both related threads and looking back through the walkthrough hasn't helped to answer this.

Reactions: JustJeff722

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Looking at the "Elsa" achievements, there is one for "play a classic game" (or something to that effect). I've gone back and chosen each reference I noticed to playing a game within the game, and don't seem to have triggered this. Was it something on the .html version only? Is it actually something playable within the game, or simply an achievement for deciding to play a game after waking from the dream? In each scenario when I've chosen that, I simply forward to the next day. My search of both related threads and looking back through the walkthrough hasn't helped to answer this.
When you are at home one of the first nights, there's an option to play a computer game. Back then it was a hidden spot and you had to click on it, now it's just an ordinary text-choice. But it's not a playable game, it was just kind of an easter-egg related to one of Tlaero's older titles.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When you are at home one of the first nights, there's an option to play a computer game. Back then it was a hidden spot and you had to click on it, now it's just an ordinary text-choice. But it's not a playable game, it was just kind of an easter-egg related to one of Tlaero's older titles.
Got it.

I think it looses something in translation since the game itself doesn't appear to be named and I don't recall any kind of poster or screenshot that highlights it (though I suspect that's the poster reference in "Jessica"). With the RenPy version, a screen after making the text choice that shows you at your PC with a game scene on your screen might help people familiar with the older game get the gag; those not familiar may not get it, but it might make them curious, especially if the name of the game is part of what you see.

Might be a consideration if there's ever a remaster/updated release of the omniverse, but not enough to actually prompt one.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Dreaming with Elsa was the first game that I did with Mortze, so he put some references to my previous games in. There's a poster on the wall in the bar for Meeting Keeley for the same reason. The game in DwE is actually Coffee for Keisha, which was the last game I did with phreaky. Fast forward a decade and, yeah, the joke doesn't really work anymore. I doubt many people playing the Renpy version of DwE have ever seen Coffee for Keisha.

Tlaero

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
I loved Coffee for Keisha! It was very well done and easy to get into! There were 2 or 3 Keely games weren't there? I loved them all!

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Having gotten through "Darkness Falls" (which I really wish could have continued in AVN format - I liked the dynamic and style of story), I'm looking to proceed in the appropriate order for other related AVNs. I've found "Transitions" and had already downloaded (but not run through) "Elsa's Nightmares" (which is what led me to the Elsaverse when I saw playthroughs of the first episode on PH), and have seen reference to "Coming to Grips with Christine".

Have I found all of the connected AVNs presently on F95, or am I missing any? Of those listed, and any I may have missed, what is the best play order? As noted, I have Nightmares already downloaded, but would prefer to grab whatever comes next rather than just moving to it if that isn't the proper routing.

EDIT: Just looked at the opening page for "Transitions" - seems to be a continuation of Darkness. Sweet!

Thanks.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Having gotten through "Darkness Falls" (which I really wish could have continued in AVN format - I liked the dynamic and style of story), I'm looking to proceed in the appropriate order for other related AVNs. I've found "Transitions" and had already downloaded (but not run through) "Elsa's Nightmares" (which is what led me to the Elsaverse when I saw playthroughs of the first episode on PH), and have seen reference to "Coming to Grips with Christine".

Have I found all of the connected AVNs presently on F95, or am I missing any? Of those listed, and any I may have missed, what is the best play order? As noted, I have Nightmares already downloaded, but would prefer to grab whatever comes next rather than just moving to it if that isn't the proper routing.

EDIT: Just looked at the opening page for "Transitions" - seems to be a continuation of Darkness. Sweet!

Thanks.
Actually, Nightmares comes before Transitions. Those are short, kinetic stories without choices. Then you have the game Chasing Beth.

Coming to Grips with Christine and Life Changes for Keeley are set in a different fictional universe

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
After the Omnibus, the current order of the Elsaverse stories is:
Elsa's Nightmares
Elsaverse Transitions
Chasing Beth

We'll likely go back to the Elsaverse after we finish Toro 7 (which is a different universe).

Coming to Grips with Christine, Life Changes for Keeley, and the Tara short stories (Rain God, Westbank, and Sister) take place in a different universe that has some very old games done with a different artist. The ones I just listed, though, are in order and done with Mortze, though.

Tlaero

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
After the Omnibus, the current order of the Elsaverse stories is:
Elsa's Nightmares
Elsaverse Transitions
Chasing Beth

We'll likely go back to the Elsaverse after we finish Toro 7 (which is a different universe).

Coming to Grips with Christine, Life Changes for Keeley, and the Tara short stories (Rain God, Westbank, and Sister) take place in a different universe that has some very old games done with a different artist. The ones I just listed, though, are in order and done with Mortze, though.

Tlaero
Thanks!

Similar feel or a completely different direction from the Elsaverse?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Tlaero - seeing that Transitions apparently brings back our favorite detectives solidified my decision to read the related novella and short story. I've done the AAA novella already and I'm looking forward to Michelle's story.

I enjoyed the AAA thoroughly, and because it was set in the realm of the VNs I'd already played/read, I was able to visualize quite a bit (something I've always done when reading), though nudes of the AAA protagonists wouldn't be rejected. ;)

Thanks for weaving in that story and expanding the world. And, I started to wonder as I read, would it be appropriate to call you Amanda?

While your avatar doesn't look much like her, Toro 7, putting stories in people's heads, orientation clues... Either way, another terrific character amongst the many.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you for reading AAA, Krystal. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

There's a character in Life Changes for Keeley named "Tara," and she does use my avatar. While I'm definitely not her, she's much more like me than Amanda is.

Tlaero

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
Thank you for reading AAA, Krystal. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

There's a character in Life Changes for Keeley named "Tara," and she does use my avatar. While I'm definitely not her, she's much more like me than Amanda is.

Tlaero
I just replayed the elsaverse omnibus games and they are just as good as I remembered. I love the transitions stories and hope you continue soon! You guys are so good!!!

Reactions: Tlaero

edylson

Oct 14, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this?
Cuz getting the perfect score is almost impossible for me

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this?
Cuz getting the perfect score is almost impossible for me
Not sure if you have already moved on from this, but now you can find all the walkthroughs in one place: the semi-official

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes