3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Uncensor for version 1.00:
Replace the file in "エルフにおまかせ_Data\Managed" with the one in the archive.

For Reference:
Everything that has been changed is in the class "MosaicControl"

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Pfah, Dwarves? Dwarves!

If these were really Dwarves, we'd see their beards poking out through the fucking mask!

These aren't Dwarves. These are wee little Shota's!

Reactions: rKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pfah, Dwarves? Dwarves!

If these were really Dwarves, we'd see their beards poking out through the fucking mask!

These aren't Dwarves. These are wee little Shota's!
The game never referred to them as dwarves, it said halflings, which is not the same.

jabless777

Sep 26, 2017
how do you get the gramps scene? i got the white swim from trader and purchased all the items ... still can't talk to the old dude

Roufas

May 19, 2018

For Reference:
The "dwarves" that jack off to cum on her while someone else is fucking her, are still censored.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i tried, but these creepy males just turn me off lol
Could be they did you a favor. I mean, every hole is a goal, and if she looks like a horse then a paper bag will do, and so on and so forth, [Insert more douchebag sayings here].

Could be the "dwarves" have bags on their head because their face is literally just a hairy anus with anal leakage.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
As usual, decensor patch.
I've started to wonder if the Japanese developers that made games on the Unity engine etc. make sure to put the censor bar as a separate thing to help people that decensor the games they make. Because whats under the blur is usually pretty detailed, so go to that effort if you didnt think someone would remove the censor eventually.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Etar

Jul 17, 2017

For Reference:
"Class" or "Shader"?

Not trying to be pedantic, but it does make a difference to future people that might want to do the same,
since changing the coding requires another program than simply removing the shader. (DNSpy if you want to access the code, and Unity Bundle Extractor for if you want to remove objects from the game completely (Shaders, textures, models etc.))

Reactions: Skyzenski

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still haven't figured out gramps yet, I have everything from the shop, eight or so different bikinis, and four cosplay items, and nothing.

Nov 22, 2018
I've started to wonder if the Japanese developers that made games on the Unity engine etc. make sure to put the censor bar as a separate thing to help people that decensor the games they make. Because whats under the blur is usually pretty detailed, so go to that effort if you didnt think someone would remove the censor eventually.
In fact, if they want to sell games in Japan, they MUST add censor to the games because of law.
(And same as AVs, the uncensored AVs are ONLY sell for overseas.)
Some Japaneses do the jobs in detail that also do the jobs under the censor, but not all of them. Such as this one.
I usually don't do the decensor job so quickly, but that game picked up my memory as a newbie, that give me extra reason to do it.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Guys, for the Gramps Scene you need to get everything in the Shop and then talk to the Shop Seller again and go to chose to buy, he tells you that you got everything in the Shop and gives you a Bizzar Potion. Just walk to Gramps and you the the Hearts over him.

Reactions: shin_

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So which one of the two decensor files shared here would you guys recommend? Never thought I would have to ask such a question... xD
(The more the merrier, though...)

Thx for both, and the TL too, of course!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes