3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the walkthrough, but i am stuck on part 11. I somehow for the life of me can't trigger the second son, no matter what i do.

Apart from that, neat little game.

Nov 22, 2018
... I know this, I dont see where in what I wrote it could be taken as me NOT knowing this? I mean if I wrote "I dont get why they still add in the censor if they're actually still modeling the naughty bits under it". Then sure.

But my point was this, even though the law says it has to be censored, hentai games that uses 3D engines (Even if its for 2D games), usually dont draw the naughty bits WITH the censor, they draw the naughty bits all proper like, and then they add it on top, which means someone could remove it. I mean IllusionSoft dont actually model the cunts of their 3D models, so if you remove the censor blob, its smooth like a barbie doll.
I see...
Maybe the developers can sell games overseas easier nowadays, and the willing is stronger?
So do the drawings and then place the censor should be easier to refine when they want to sell overseas.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for the walkthrough, but i am stuck on part 11. I somehow for the life of me can't trigger the second son, no matter what i do.

Apart from that, neat little game.
Hello, as i said what conditions i had when he was able to be tempted, didnt bothered to test it out fully.

To trigger second son : no matter what you do and even if you reset game, remove bikini, tempt elder son then tempt third son . Important thing here is to wait for animation to play out, and let elf be covered in cum dont skip animation. Tempt second son (Trumpet, +1 coin).

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Worked the second time i tried it after restarting the game. Ty for the walkthrough :)

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Smal game... but a good game!

Better than the other bigger games! =) ;)

P.S.: A Threesome would be cool for the next update. :)'

(Sorry, for my bad english.)

Reactions: lllmagnificentlll

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is "Becomes A Cumdump From Today On" is a part of original game name? Because its sounds like a TV advertising from 90-00.
"Buy our Elven Girl's Service!! Becomes A Cumdump From Today On...But Im not done yet..."

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Well this was quick and easy.... can 100% in less than 15 mins

Just a heads up, when you get the gold bikini, you've gotten everything. You can't get enough gold coins to tempt gramps w/o getting everything else.

It's just a matter of making sure to masturbate 3 times along the way (you'll see both "trumpets" and let her arousal max out)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes