Votes: 9 37.5%
  • The "Young" version

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The dev said he would try to give us some type of monthly update and then went silent. It's been four months, so this is probably abandoned.
sad. He was a cool dude who responded and cared - cared too much at some point. This constant shifting of the mc visuals was strange first this then both then that. I was too angry about that personally. I don’t think he deserved that harsh criticism but he first built an audience that decided to attract more cause some criticised the original mc and then turned the back on the guys who liked the original.
Then he tried to make a sorry before the main story and then he told he want to make a different game with the original mc later on. But when later? A year? Two? It seems he wanted to dance on too may parties, wanted to satisfy too many different ppl, maybe couldn’t decide how to go on with the story or maybe had/has some private issues. It’s sad cause I liked the original idea and the elven girls. (Which seemed to even have (had) a major role..)

Reactions: sonhot

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
sad. He was a cool dude who responded and cared - cared too much at some point. This constant shifting of the mc visuals was strange first this then both then that. I was too angry about that personally. I don’t think he deserved that harsh criticism but he first built an audience that decided to attract more cause some criticised the original mc and then turned the back on the guys who liked the original.
Then he tried to make a sorry before the main story and then he told he want to make a different game with the original mc later on. But when later? A year? Two? It seems he wanted to dance on too may parties, wanted to satisfy too many different ppl, maybe couldn’t decide how to go on with the story or maybe had/has some private issues. It’s sad cause I liked the original idea and the elven girls. (Which seemed to even have (had) a major role..)
Yup, I was a fan of the original MC. Was really hoping he'd pull through with a great game, then it got split into two games the wise and the second version of the MC. It went downhill from there, last time I talked to him he was recovering from Covid and then he stopped.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone knows if the Dev is still alive and if he will continue the project? He is from same country as me, and I just downloaded this game. It is super cool and needs to be continued. T.T

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

Due to the strength of the pandemic in my country (Brazil), I had to go back to work full time in a company. This hindered my game update cycle.
But, I will not abandon the project. I will try to update monthly with some content.
I understand that this is not the best way, but it is the way I have it.
I will continue to make updates available for free.
Maybe things will change when the world returns to normal.
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
Bom dia irmão, tudo bem? Você está bem? Você vai retomar esse projeto?

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
Hi,

In fact, this project was never abandoned.

A few here sent messages to me questioning what had happened. And to these people I could explain what happened.

Returning via Steam was the wisest decision I thought. I will finish the arc by February (chapter 4 is already done) of next year and start the second arc.

For those who were my Patrons, I ask you to send me a message stating your Steam ID. Well, I will send you a cd-key as soon as the game is available.

Stay safe!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

A few here sent messages to me questioning what had happened. And to these people I could explain what happened.

Returning via Steam was the wisest decision I thought. I will finish the arc by February (chapter 4 is already done) of next year and start the second arc.

For those who were my Patrons, I ask you to send me a message stating your Steam ID. Well, I will send you a cd-key as soon as the game is available.

Stay safe!
Won't be available on f95?

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Guess I won't buy it from Steam, since it isn't available in my region...
What should I do? Hmmm...
I will pirate it! Yay! :mad:

• Haha

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

Stay safe!
Heh no updates here and not on Steam either, "finish the arc by February"... Ha! yeah right

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes