Unreal Engine Elvenfoundry Dungeon VR [v2022-10-20] [SunbathGames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chrono12

Nov 4, 2020
VR version: WMR controllers are not working (Or at least I'm dumb and I can't move)

Pressing the buttons seems to make gestures with the hand, moving thumbsticks doesn't do much.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
This is a Good game I have spend about 1hour on this game looks good but it needs work for desktop play its good dont know about VR

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Has potential. There are only 2 sex "scenes" as of this time. You can change speed and hip rotation on them but thats it. As far as the building goes placing conveyor belts its horrible but other than that it is pretty straight forward. There's not much to do so I just made 4 nearly identical setups to produce the upgrade materials.

Reactions: flannan

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm interested, but how much lewd content is there at this point? Should I wait for it to be more than what it currently is?

The problem with factory games like this is every tiny missing detail hurts more since they're all about the details. So extremely early releases are particularly painful.

EvP

Jul 27, 2018
I was expecting some kind of lewd satisfactory in vr. All I got is an empty room, with some very stiff ragdoll, and a weird switch on a wall.

Last edited:

Volxar

Mar 27, 2022
You have to build the weird portal things (the ones made of... blue ingots) to put things into/take things out of structures.
Miner > portal > conveyor > portal > furnace, for example
Think of them as Factorio inserters
oh, alright, i just thought that the portals were well... portals

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
oh, alright, i just thought that the portals were well... portals
I think they still are? You eventually get a tech that lets you warp things short distance (for crossing lanes) and I think it just unlocks that functionality for them?

Dunno, didn't have to do it so I never bothered figuring it out.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Ctrl-Left click to move all of a type... Wish I had found that earlier. Interpolators are used to make the buildings have input and output sockets. What's nice about this is that buildings can have multiple inputs and outputs. Storage buffers can be used like splitters with multiple interpolators outputting products in different directions. Without verticality, you need to focus on a layout that does not cross belts until you get the translator later on that lets one belt cross another belt. It can only carry across one belt at a time. I did notice an issue with interpolators sometimes not working after loading a save game.(but hey, a lot of games on here don't have a save game function yet!) And I think having multiple miners touching each other may cause a common stored pool (which is not a good thing if you have multiple outputs because it seemed to prioritize one over the other causing some furnaces to starve). All in all, a good start to a first person factory game with an adult angle. I got to the end with 2 elf girls and 2 sex poses. I think there may be more interactivity with VR as I noticed they did react to collision in the second pose. So some ragdoll physics are in play. Looking forward to more features and QOL improvements. A better tutorial explaining how to connect interpolators to buildings would be nice as it took me a long time to figure that step out.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
I'm noticing the current version is on Prototype 2, Update 3. Sounds like the dev is active on this one right now.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes