Unreal Engine Elvenfoundry Dungeon VR [v2022-10-20] [SunbathGames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
Interesting... but it'd be more so if we could produce more elves via pregnancy. A breeding program, maybe?

azaheri

Feb 15, 2020
I hope we can see more updates of this game. Seeing the developer's Patreon and Twitter, makes it look like he is focusing solely on the VR version (which looks very promissing). Although that is very nice, it would be cool seeing the "Satisfactory" part on VR too.

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
looks nice - an original game with some small lewd rewards - first person view is awesome (looking downwards, hehe), unfortunately no much MC action there, spent a couple of hours playing but still cannot figure out the belt system. I tried placing conveyor belts (also interpolators and translators) next to the drill in an attempt to transfer the ore to a furnace or a buffer but they don't seem to do anything. If someone please explain to me how those work I would appreciate that very much! Tired of running around carrying ore and ingots :D

Chancing

Nov 13, 2023
Having issues with this on my htc vive cosmos elite, its just the one room where you cant do anything besides move the girl around and grab her head, and I can't open a menu to do anything. Any ideas?

yankee4dtm

Aug 1, 2018
looks nice - an original game with some small lewd rewards - first person view is awesome (looking downwards, hehe), unfortunately no much MC action there, spent a couple of hours playing but still cannot figure out the belt system. I tried placing conveyor belts (also interpolators and translators) next to the drill in an attempt to transfer the ore to a furnace or a buffer but they don't seem to do anything. If someone please explain to me how those work I would appreciate that very much! Tired of running around carrying ore and ingots :D
Interpolators go between belts and machines. Put them at the beginning and end of your belt route.

Drill->Interpolator ->Belts->Interpolator->Furnace->Interpolator->Belts->Interpolator->Storage

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Having issues with this on my htc vive cosmos elite, its just the one room where you cant do anything besides move the girl around and grab her head, and I can't open a menu to do anything. Any ideas?
same issue. Menu button doesn't work at all.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
such a "great" game (1 review - 5 stars so far) and i'm not even sure what's on those screenshots..
The game is a budget version of Satisfactory, with some naked space elves to attract customers.

First screenshot is looking down, and seeing that the player character is female.
Second screenshot is looking at naked space elf. Space elves do not care for gravity or inertia, so she's just floating around the dildo.
Third and fourth screenshots show the gameplay - a factory with mines extracting materials, conveyor belts moving materials around and giant machines transforming materials. If you've played Satisfactory, Factorio, Dyson Sphere Program or any other similar game, i would all be familiar to you.
Fifth screenshot is a view of minecraft-refugee landscape. I guess it's better than building on an infinite flat plane, but there are no conveyors going up or down yet, so the hills are only good for getting a good view of your factory.
Sixth and final screenshot is a view of construction menu, showing you a rather short list of elements you get to play with. Like in many similar games, more buildings will unlock as you progress through the game, unless you ragequit earlier.

It's not all that bad, for an early version, but I find the interface to be counter-intuitive and tiresome. Especially when there is a long conveyor belt that needs to be built.

Reactions: Evill

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
The game is a budget version of Satisfactory, with some naked space elves to attract customers.

First screenshot is looking down, and seeing that the player character is female.
Second screenshot is looking at naked space elf. Space elves do not care for gravity or inertia, so she's just floating around the dildo.
Third and fourth screenshots show the gameplay - a factory with mines extracting materials, conveyor belts moving materials around and giant machines transforming materials. If you've played Satisfactory, Factorio, Dyson Sphere Program or any other similar game, i would all be familiar to you.
Fifth screenshot is a view of minecraft-refugee landscape. I guess it's better than building on an infinite flat plane, but there are no conveyors going up or down yet, so the hills are only good for getting a good view of your factory.
Sixth and final screenshot is a view of construction menu, showing you a rather short list of elements you get to play with. Like in many similar games, more buildings will unlock as you progress through the game, unless you ragequit earlier.

It's not all that bad, for an early version, but I find the interface to be counter-intuitive and tiresome. Especially when there is a long conveyor belt that needs to be built.
dude, i did not mean it literally that i need help figuring the screens, i just didn't want to type simply "wtf is this shit?" - again - not literally.

Reactions: flannan
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes