Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Seems like dev is having the longest weekend ever since he said this on June 26th on his patreon page:
Anyway, that's it for now - I have my graduation in about 4 hours and then I'll be visiting family for a few days, but when I come back I will write a more detailed post with previews (sometime this weekend).
But yeah, all joking aside, this game is looking bleak. Hope I'm wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, there's nothing new here, on Discord, or on Patreon. I'm hopeful Worlaix is just bad at communicating.

I always used to be so myself generally, so I definitely get it. You have to proactively, intentionally plan on communication regularly and work into the habit of keeping it up. It's not so easy to do if you're someone who gets fixated on a specific thing and ignores the world around you. Unfortunately, some of us are kind of born with that inclination and have to train ourselves out of it. It took me myself a couple of decades to get much better in general.

Last edited:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
The lack of communication is disappointing :cry:
Well, I posted about it like, 6 months ago, people where crying, it still had no updated. People justified as this being 'hand drawn', like a GAZILLION of other games.

Can't say I didnt warned, people sugar coated, dev got more confortable to not give a fuck about the game.

One more cow being milked.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Well, I posted about it like, 6 months ago, people where crying, it still had no updated. People justified as this being 'hand drawn', like a GAZILLION of other games.

Can't say I didnt warned, people sugar coated, dev got more confortable to not give a fuck about the game.

its a real shame tbh. this game was pretty damn good

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

I dont think this one is a milker, he put a lot of love into this one.
I just hope he settles into his "new life" what ever that might be and start to pump out chapters fast.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I just hope this game will survive, it would be a shame to seen it abandoned in the future.

I know about the dev problems and how time consuming it is, so it can take all the time it needs to work, i can be patient so long as the game will continue.

One of my favorite games from here, and i saw too many great games get abandoned for one reason or another.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just assumed they were calling upon the ghost of Lesley Gore. Needs work, though.
I was just thinking about this. I take it you were drawing upon "It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To)."
I was thinking another of her hits, " ," would not be well received by many on this forum. I'm actually thinking of using that as the title of one of my projects, about a self-described "unicorn," who likes playing with couples.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was just thinking about this. I take it you were drawing upon "It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To)."
We Have a Winner.gif
I was thinking another of her hits, " ," would not be well received by many on this forum. I'm actually thinking of using that as the title of one of my projects, about a self-described "unicorn," who likes playing with couples.
Haha. Yeah, probably not. But screw them: do what you want. They don't own you. :)

xLukyz

Dec 23, 2021
Incest path on Android is not working, says that it's outdated, could someone.... Anyone pls fix that?

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes