-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
kinda weird though that on what "might" be their biggest platform they dont seem to care
It might not have anything to do with caring or not. We have no idea what's going on, so we're only guessing right now. We'll only know something once they let us know. You can speculate, but some people just aren't good at communicating. I'm not saying that shouldn't be improved, but I don't think it's suspicious really TBH.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Well, to be fair, it's only "abandoned" according to F95's site rules, one of which is that there's been no communication for over 3 months (it's been just over 3 months now). I don't think it's actually abandoned, ofc.
On the other hand, in the few cases where the tag gets reversed, I've yet to see the dev stick around long enough to actually finish the game. Hopefully this game is the exception since it was quite excellent. But I naturally have my doubts.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
On the other hand, in the few cases where the tag gets reversed, I've yet to see the dev stick around long enough to actually finish the game. Hopefully this game is the exception since it was quite excellent. But I naturally have my doubts.
fully praying this doesn't get fully abandoned its too good and there's so much potential.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wonder how much of the time between releases is drawing the art, deciding it's wrong somehow, throwing it away, and redrawing — rinsed and repeated many times. :(

• Sad
Reactions: EndlessNights

sirswoop

Oct 8, 2017
Such a shame if this is abandoned, by far the best story and world building game I've played on here. I think the story could have genuine potential for a TV series or a novel (I know it won't actually happen)

Reactions: ImOnlyLooking

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Damn, didn't expect to see that tag when I searched to see if there was news. Hope it's a temporary bump in the road. The writing, lore, world-building, were all so good.

Reactions: ImOnlyLooking

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I know he said in the discord that it's not abandoned but the pretty much complete lack of communication elsewhere, epecially the patreon, is getting kinda worrying now

Reactions: AlainAlias

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I know he said in the discord that it's not abandoned but the pretty much complete lack of communication elsewhere, epecially the patreon, is getting kinda worrying now
I warned before, when dev starts to postpone releases with no real justification and clear comunication and SUSPEND patreon to not milk supporters, you can be sure he doesn't give a fuck about his comunity and the game, and will abandon as soon he isn't milking enough anymore.

I will always come back to this post to say I warned people, but I got massacred by hate here, justifying the delay cause he 'hand drawn scenes' (as if he's the only dev in this forum who hand draw stuff for a game).

Maybe if people drop support massively when things like this happen and people warn, maybe devs wouldn't be able to milk a reserver of money and abandon the game. Maybe less devs would milk and abandon. Oh well.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I warned before, when dev starts to postpone releases with no real justification and clear comunication and SUSPEND patreon to not milk supporters, you can be sure he doesn't give a fuck about his comunity and the game, and will abandon as soon he isn't milking enough anymore.

I will always come back to this post to say I warned people, but I got massacred by hate here, justifying the delay cause he 'hand drawn scenes' (as if he's the only dev in this forum who hand draw stuff for a game).

Maybe if people drop support massively when things like this happen and people warn, maybe devs wouldn't be able to milk a reserver of money and abandon the game. Maybe less devs would milk and abandon. Oh well.
I can only pray

gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
to not milk supporters, you can be sure he doesn't give a fuck about his comunity and the game, and will abandon as soon he isn't milking enough anymore.

Your posts about Worlax milking those who give him 1$ tips is ridiculous cos in 2 years he never have more then 260$ per month and now have like 220$ and -% to Patreon itself. and those "huge" 200$ come from like ~300 people.

200$ in east europe, in Russia or Ukraine or Belarus from where poor arts student Worlax is, this money there is almost NOTHING. Its like ~10-20 normal meat burgers or ~6-15 pizzas or ~30-50 cups of coffee in local Starbucks depending on $ value per local money.

Not to mention that as arts student he definetely not have much money even if he was the best student and study for free cos he have good grades and etc. Its like 25-50$ max per month. If he pay to study that he not have any scholarship.

Worlax have clear IRL problems and this project was always stated by him as hobby and him study to paint. He do said that even if he have more money he not increase speed cos he need to finish his study and then found a job to live. He not do this game to have it as his prime job.

And yeah he do tell that if people cant support or not want to support him with $ tips its fine, he was honest about this.

Last edited:

arkopand

May 7, 2018
200$ in east europe, in Russia or Ukraine or Belarus from where poor arts student Worlax is, this money there is almost NOTHING
It's perfectly livable money as long as you don't live in maybe 3-4 largest cities. Even better if he has a day job, but still okay without it

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Its a one man dev working on this project as a hobby. This isnt a kickstarter or venture capitalist fund where someone promises certain results for certain funding goals its just some guy spending their free time being creative. He's essentially a street musician you throw a few bucks at if you enjoy their song but that doesn't then entitle you to regular consistent albums or professionally produced tracks. Anyone who tries to claim 200 dollars as being enough money to quit their job and work full time on a project is fucking deluded or a child.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hand drawn art games are always a challenge for any dev. Anyone with a little training on youtube can make passable renders in Daz, and any random person can make poses in Honey Select or Kokatu in a short amount of time, so hand drawn art games take a lot of time. I could tell from Worliax's struggles with the art, that it wouldn't be a quick release.

Let's hope he keeps going, even it it takes awhile. Elvensang is something unique and special, and I'd hate for this one to dissapear.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes