EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95.png

Overview:
Immerse yourself in a world of intense humiliation, public nudity and corruption. The story begins with Elvis, who becomes Rana's slave due to blackmail. This game explores the dark sides of human nature through a gripping narrative filled with power struggles and dominance. Experience the thrill of seeing characters pushed to their limits in scenarios where humiliation and submission are the main themes. Focused on public exposure and the gradual corruption of innocent minds, this play offers a unique and provocative journey.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-18
Release Date: 2024-07-18
Developer: Veriyeris Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

16_4060.png Finish_3.png rana_elvis10_3.png ranaelvis3.png rh16_1.png almira_haha.png ranas5.png ranaelvis20.png ranaelvish7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Veriyeris Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You should probably not mark it as "Released" on Itch if the game is not completed (2nd route says its comming soon)
Also Ren'py "PC" version is Win+Linux.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

This is my first game and only the second time I have posted on a forum. I apologize for any mistakes. If you can tell me what I need to correct, I would be happy to fix them.
I am already done with that lol.

Last edited:

Veriyeris

Apr 20, 2024
Veriyeris Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You should probably not mark it as "Released" on Itch if the game is not completed (2nd route says its comming soon)
Also Ren'py "PC" version is Win+Linux.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

I am already done with that lol.
Thank you for everything! Bob

Hello to everyone who will play this game,

First of all, I want to share a few things. Developing this game was quite challenging for me. Since English is not my native language, I often got confused while watching tutorial videos and guides. In other words, I learned by doing. There were times I created the same scene dozens of times, deleted, and started over because I wasn’t satisfied with what I had made. In the end, I believe I have managed to create something at least acceptable. However, since this is my first game, there might be some amateurish scenes. There might also be some grammatical errors due to English not being my native language.

Please report any errors you find via Patreon or Discord. If you have any content or fetish suggestions that you would like to see in the game, feel free to let me know. I will certainly take your suggestions into consideration.

I hope you enjoy my game!