WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Public humiliation and a variety of femdom content will be included. The only exceptions are futa and trans content, but if there is significant demand, I might consider adding those as well, with an option to skip the scenes.
Feels pointless to ask, but nothing ventured, nothing gained ig...
...Is there going to be any way to turn the tables on the one humiliating us? I mean, if it's blackmail, then you could remove the thing they're blackmailing you with, or get something more. Are we just gonna lie down and take the humiliation, or is there a degree of escaping and maybe even returning such humiliation planned?

Reactions: Veriyeris

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
Feels pointless to ask, but nothing ventured, nothing gained ig...
...Is there going to be any way to turn the tables on the one humiliating us? I mean, if it's blackmail, then you could remove the thing they're blackmailing you with, or get something more. Are we just gonna lie down and take the humiliation, or is there a degree of escaping and maybe even returning such humiliation planned?
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. Given that the central theme of the game revolves around the humiliation of the Elvis character, avoiding or reversing these situations might seem counterintuitive to the game's core concept. However, we understand the desire for more dynamic gameplay options.

In response to your feedback, we're considering adding a new storyline in the future titled "Elvis and Carla's Revenge." This new route will offer players the opportunity to experience scenes of retaliation and counter-humiliation, giving a different perspective and a chance to turn the tables.

We appreciate your input and hope this new addition will enhance your experience with the game. Stay tuned for updates!

Best regards,

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
will there be forced prostitution/gang bang and or sisification/feminaizaton added ?
There could be consensual group humiliation or gang bang scenes in the game. If by gang bang you mean direct sexual interaction, this will only appear in the future "Elvis and Carla's Revenge" route.

Last edited:

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
There could be consensual group humiliation or gang bang scenes in the game. If by gang bang you mean direct sexual interaction, this will only appear in the future "Elvis and Alex's Revenge" route.
nah i meant that the blackmailer wuld frorcfeuly sell the blackmailed (Alex or Elvis) to gain some cash.
but thanks for the answer.
what about feminaisation/sisification for Alex ? is that planed and if will it be optional ?

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
nah i meant that the blackmailer wuld frorcfeuly sell the blackmailed (Alex or Elvis) to gain some cash.
but thanks for the answer.
what about feminaisation/sisification for Alex ? is that planed and if will it be optional ?
1. In the current version of the game, Alex has not yet been blackmailed. Are you referring to Carla?

2. And yes, there will be scenes related to photo sales because I plan to include a scene in the photography club involving characters like Alex and Almira in the game.

Regarding feminizasyon/sissifikasyon for Alex: Since Alex is already a female character, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you please clarify a bit?

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
1. In the current version of the game, Alex has not yet been blackmailed. Are you referring to Carla?

2. And yes, there will be scenes related to photo sales because I plan to include a scene in the photography club involving characters like Alex and Almira in the game.

Regarding feminizasyon/sissifikasyon for Alex: Since Alex is already a female character, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you please clarify a bit?
no i meant Alvis (the male) for the sisification/feminisation
sory for the confusion

Veriyeris

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
no i meant Alvis (the male) for the sisification/feminisation
sory for the confusion
I am happy to answer any questions specifically related to my game.

To answer briefly: I plan to include various elements that align with the themes of humiliation and domination, which are central to the game. Since the game is still very new and will receive many updates, I am considering adding content that enhances these themes.

Regarding feminization for Elvis, I do have plans for this in the future, and it will be included as the game evolves. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have!

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I am happy to answer any questions specifically related to my game.

To answer briefly: I plan to include various elements that align with the themes of humiliation and domination, which are central to the game. Since the game is still very new and will receive many updates, I am considering adding content that enhances these themes.

Regarding feminization for Elvis, I do have plans for this in the future, and it will be included as the game evolves. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have!
those are all for now.
thanks for your answers and i will watch this game for future updates.

Reactions: Veriyeris