Others Completed Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl- [v1.1.0] [Kawaiso is Nukeru]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somehow I'm not even able to run the game, sad.. Got an error and i'm not even sure fo what is going on..
Ok I think I've found what's happen, I needed framework 3.5 but some particular version since when I've installed it manually nothing happen, it happen that yesterday while i was trying again pugb the battleye triggered the warning from windows so i've installed and today out of curiosity i've tried again the game and now it launch..
(this however still not help me to play pugb on win11 since is still crashing after couple of min xD)

Also, this post was very helpful to solve performance issue :)

Last edited:

c3nk0000

Feb 7, 2020
I'm terrified of the developer... they used RPG Maker as a core and pulled a unity plugin on it... and a couple of other engines that I don't even know... it would be easier for them to make a game on unity entirely with using assets from RPGM, and not to engage in such... perversion... plug-ins are connected so crazy that the very fact of their work is much more surprising than the huge chance of performance problems... I'm definitely not an expert in programming, but from all that I saw in her files... this is hell... a mountain of useless and pointless work that could be done on one engine, and not turn the game into a Frankenstein monster...
by the way, the game itself is great... but most likely it won't work properly... ruined 2 hours of my life to make it give out 19 frames per second by tuning this madness to my hardware... and software...
hate my life XD

zeek17

Apr 3, 2017
Game's kinda interesting, but playing with 4fps is pure torture.
Does steam version have same performance issue?

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
Since it's an OpenGL game, try adding the game exe to a new profile and then turning OFF "Threaded Optimization" for a performance boost, at least on Nvidia GPUs. Dunno about AMD.
View attachment 2558081
This fix worked for me, going from 20 fps to 120 fps on an R7 3700X / GTX 1070. One thing to note is to add the data/bakinplayer.exe executable on the list, not hazukashinachanEN.exe. I also recommend disabling post-processing effects (Settings > PostProcess > ALL) for subjectively better visual quality.

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
I'm terrified of the developer... they used RPG Maker as a core and pulled a unity plugin on it

Wait,they really are using RPG Maker for this ? I thought it was a different engine altogether what the fuck,no wonder it runs like shit then.

Worst of all is that it feels like there is a good game hidden in there,but the numerous problems it has prevent it from being a satisfying experience to play

DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
This game doesn't run on RPG Maker, but instead on RPG Developer Bakin:

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes