VN Ren'Py Completed Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The quality is very high , even more than many titles that have been out for more than a year .
He saved 20 minutes of game content in a few hundred MB, and there are many animations, which shows that the author is very good at using the software .
He has a surprise foreshadowing at the end that shows how eager he is to continue the story .
However, the biggest problem is that another work of this author has not been updated for half a year. His behavior is about to enter the blacklist of F95zone .

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
my first playthrough i had cowgirl and then missionary. second playthrough i did alot of butt choices and i was given the option to pick doggy and then the option to pick anal. BTW game needs ANAL tag lol

it may not just have been the butt picks but i was also more of a dick kinda
how did you get the anal option i have only keep getting the same sex seen over and over even though i keep changing my choices

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
first realase and complete ?

it was great juju :KEK:
its very rare for western vn's for do that :KEK:
the dev had the dawg

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
I also am having the same problem.

I suspect it has something to do with the pixel dimensions of the webp files. I noticed they are 3840 x 2160. My monitor/graphics card seems to have a max of 1600 x 900 pixels. For this who are NOT having problems, what is YOUR screen resolution.
Alright so i applied the same fix you have to on other renpy games when the words are all scratched up and unreadable, and it worked for me, Shift+G then switch renderer to the bottom option

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Amazing, self-contained short experience. She's gorgeous, the script is great and everything has a wholesome vibe that's right up my alley. Big tits are a plus on top of all that quality.

It's also a nice touch that the dev gives you the usual option to choose the relationship at the beginning. I'd say the way it's written works better for step-sister or simply childhood friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole story feels very well structured, though.

The only thing I noticed is that her name's all over the place when you choose a custom option. The textbox keeps showing her as "Emi", even though most of MC's dialogue references show the custom name. Other than that, great experience. I can't wait to see where this is going!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a request for an Android port for the game.
I needed for that a "downsized" game to 1080p resolution as a base and post that here as well.
(For both I integrated some more settings like textsize/textbox opacity etc)

Download Win/Linux game compressed, 1080p (77MB)
-

Download Android port game compressed, 1080p (80MB)
-

Emi_01.png Emi_02.png

Last edited:

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Is there a particular reason why even though the relationship with emi is selectable, it can't be changed? Is this some bullshit to comply with patreon rules? If so why even have it?

Reactions: Macinnes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I also am having the same problem.

I suspect it has something to do with the pixel dimensions of the webp files. I noticed they are 3840 x 2160. My monitor/graphics card seems to have a max of 1600 x 900 pixels. For this who are NOT having problems, what is YOUR screen resolution.
1440p

Reactions: issam med

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Alright so i applied the same fix you have to on other renpy games when the words are all scratched up and unreadable, and it worked for me, Shift+G then switch renderer to the bottom option
Thank you; using Shift+G, selecting the bottom option and then restarting the game worked. :)

Reactions: nickmray
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes