VN Ren'Py Completed Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this game is listed as complete .. yet the end of the game seems to have another update hinted :unsure:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is there a uncensored patch? I can't change childhoodfriend
First you select the text inside the textfield, then delete it (using Backspace I think) before you can type your desired text.

this game is listed as complete .. yet the end of the game seems to have another update hinted :unsure:
The game is intended as a standalone short story, a side story for the developer main game for the introduction of Emi. The hint is basically meant for the main game. However, the developer posted some replies (previous page) that suggest possible sequel, update or continuation, but not anytime soon. His main focus remains for the main game.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
くもり空

Sir Cloudy Sky (courtesy of Google Translate), I totally agree with your assessment and review that you posted of this game. All of that: fantastic, excellent writing, great build-up, concise, chemistry, rare, likeable, lighthearted echo the same emotions, vibes and/or impressions that I come to experience playing this standalong short VN.

Nice and great review btw. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: くもり空

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
The game is intended as a standalone short story, a side story for the developer main game for the introduction of Emi. The hint is basically meant for the main game. However, the developer posted some replies (previous page) that suggest possible sequel, update or continuation, but not anytime soon. His main focus remains for the main game
Actually the devs main focus is on helping finish Where the heart is,Once that game is finished we will see an uptick in updates of the main game and maybe the continuation of this one.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Actually the devs main focus is on helping finish Where the heart is,Once that game is finished we will see an uptick in updates of the main game and maybe the continuation of this one.
Okay, I did not know that. I just read what the dev post here.

CellStudios said:
Yeah The Cabin is going through a rewrite and took a little bit of a back seat while we worked on Emi. But now that Emi is done we're back to full focus on The Cabin.

Dec 30, 2017
I got a big problem. This is the first game with this issue. All others are fine. Can anyone tell me what is this and how I can fix it? Every picture has the same issue as attachments.

PS: It's compressed one.

EMI 42.JPG EMI.JPG

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes