VN Ren'Py Completed Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
CellStudios

Overall good game, but it needs some small tweaks.

1) It's looks like your missing this part in screens, but it also doesn't have a connection to the ename.
I tried fixing it like this, but it doesn't seem to work as it is giving an error on that line afterward (indentation mismatch).

hbox:
spacing 0
text ", her name is":
yalign 0.5
frame:
background Frame(im.Alpha("gui/nameFrame.png", 0.8),5,5)
yalign 0.5
margin [0,0]
minimum [575,120]
if active_input == 2:
input value VariableInputValue('ename'):
length 16
yalign 0.5
xalign 0.5
style 'button_text'
else:
textbutton "[ename]" action SetScreenVariable("active_input", 2):
yalign 0.5
xalign 0.5

2) Next to that it seems you missed a lot of [ecas] where you wrote Emi in all the day's.
I'll get Wiz to look into that :unsure:

Dev, I can't find the game on steam.
It's this one

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey bro...Android download port mediafire isn’t working I tried so many times it always says error
I checked and the downloads actually still worked for me. But I added now a second file hoster (Gofile).

Reactions: Anik840

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
typo after going to the beach you go to the resto.
"just how hungry you are"->just how hungry are you
(but considering how this is already complete and so far its been typo free idk if ud want to patch the typo out...)

BTW solid game so far without any flaws! And YES i'd like to see more of Emi. Hope this gets more updates!

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2020
The game is complete, but the ending is a cliffhanger? Is there another game somewhere that precedes this story that would explain the joke I am missing out on? If not, this isn't complete, and the story needs to continue.

Also, the dialog during the never have I ever games is a bit odd. In the first game, I chose gone streaking, and Emi tells a story of sneaking into a pool with Becky, then Becky stealing her clothes forcing her to walk home naked. That's not streaking. Streaking is going out naked in front of a crowd with the intent to shock people, Emi was trying to hide. Now in the second game, the option for skinny dipping came up. Well no kidding she's gone skinny dipping, she just told you she did during the first game, it's how she wound up walking home naked. Also in the first game, sex with same gender, and Emi admits she had with Becky. Yet in the second game, the second choice I had at the same time as skinny dipping was kissing same gender. Again, no kidding, she's had sex with Becky. She's told you that already. I didn't do all options in either game, so maybe there is a sequence that would have things appear in a proper order, but as I saw them, the first game seemed more like a spoiler for the second game. Then again it was also weird hearing her say she's a virgin in the second game, when she said she had sex with Becky in the first game. Ultimately, I just wonder if dialog simply just got mixed up, and lines for the first and second game got switched.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The game is complete, but the ending is a cliffhanger? Is there another game somewhere that precedes this story that would explain the joke I am missing out on? If not, this isn't complete, and the story needs to continue.

Also, the dialog during the never have I ever games is a bit odd. In the first game, I chose gone streaking, and Emi tells a story of sneaking into a pool with Becky, then Becky stealing her clothes forcing her to walk home naked. That's not streaking. Streaking is going out naked in front of a crowd with the intent to shock people, Emi was trying to hide. Now in the second game, the option for skinny dipping came up. Well no kidding she's gone skinny dipping, she just told you she did during the first game, it's how she wound up walking home naked. Also in the first game, sex with same gender, and Emi admits she had with Becky. Yet in the second game, the second choice I had at the same time as skinny dipping was kissing same gender. Again, no kidding, she's had sex with Becky. She's told you that already. I didn't do all options in either game, so maybe there is a sequence that would have things appear in a proper order, but as I saw them, the first game seemed more like a spoiler for the second game. Then again it was also weird hearing her say she's a virgin in the second game, when she said she had sex with Becky in the first game. Ultimately, I just wonder if dialog simply just got mixed up, and lines for the first and second game got switched.
Sir, there is no game prequel to this. This game is meant as a complete standalone short VN as a side story introduction for the Emi character in the developer main game, The Cabin - Summer Vacation link. You can read more details by reading the posts in this thread or in the main game thread.

Also, are you seriously want to argue semantics with a fictional character playing 'Never Have I Ever' game in an adult game? She was explaining the incident was the closest thing she ever done that can be regarded (and she considered it) as streaking.

Additionally, I don't think Emi went on full lesbian with Becky but rather she was just curios or bi-curious, they had intimate relation but not to the extend of losing her virginity, which I think is believable but yeah you can make up anything that you want because the game does not really get into the details there. Cheers.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this game is listed as complete .. yet the end of the game seems to have another update hinted :unsure:
ok just noticed the spoilers on the last page ... and i was correct in thinking who the caller is ;)

awesome game also ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Additionally, I don't think Emi went on full lesbian with Becky but rather she was just curios or bi-curious, they had intimate relation but not to the extend of losing her virginity, which I think is believable but yeah you can make up anything that you want because the game does not really get into the details there. Cheers.
Well, I'm just wondering why in erotic / adult fiction young women are often "bi-curious", but guys are never... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Well, I'm just wondering why in erotic / adult fiction young women are often "bi-curious", but guys are never... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
I think it's probably because the devs themselves aren't :unsure: I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality though to attempt something like that in a future game though.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Look Cell, you have to erm.. "un"complete this game... you are missing the entire arc of Becky visiting ;)
Semi-quoting myself:

well, I'm just wondering why in F95 games girls are supposed to share her buddy with her best friend, but guys are never... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Anyway, I hope the Authors won't listen to you. We need to preserve this monogamic romance.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Semi-quoting myself:

well, I'm just wondering why in F95 games girls are supposed to share her buddy with her best friend, but guys are never... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Anyway, I hope the Authors won't listen to you. We need to preserve this monogamic romance.
No, there are such games, they have different tags...

Also 1)devs do what they want but 2)people are free to ask/comment without some smart alec trying to come in and impose his/her views

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Look Cell, you have to erm.. "un"complete this game... you are missing the entire arc of Becky visiting ;)
We have more planned for her :p a sequel of some kind :unsure:

Semi-quoting myself:

I think it's because most devs are straight males and the few that are into gay content are only into gay content and don't really want to do bisexual stuff :unsure: Like I'm straight and I've only ever worked on straight content but I've no problem working on gay stuff if it's what people want. Although I highly doubt the dialogue would be any good 'cause I've no clue what two dudes would say to each other :unsure:

No, there are such games, they have different tags...

Also 1)devs do what they want but 2)people are free to ask/comment without some smart alec trying to come in and impose his/her views
Exactly

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We have more planned for her :p a sequel of some kind :unsure:

:unsure: Like I'm straight and I've only ever worked on straight content but I've no problem working on gay stuff if it's what people want.
Believe me, I don't. :D

I was joking about F95 tropes. I'm in for romance, not bromance. :giggle:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I think it's because most devs are straight males and the few that are into gay content are only into gay content and don't really want to do bisexual stuff :unsure: Like I'm straight and I've only ever worked on straight content but I've no problem working on gay stuff if it's what people want. Although I highly doubt the dialogue would be any good 'cause I've no clue what two dudes would say to each other :unsure:
Sir, I hope you consult and engage with (professional?) gay writers (or just gay couple) in order to deliver 'realistic' writing and contents (on gay stuff). Otherwise, if you just using your own imagination and knowledge (without first hand experience) then it would not be good at all and the fans of such contents will end up disliking it and you end up with all fans disliking it.

However, I hope you only develop contents that you are most comfortable and competent at (basically your strength), and try to avoid uncharted or experimental territory. Cheers.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes