VN Ren'Py Completed Emi - New Beginning [Christmas Special] [CellStudios]

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Liked the game and as I'm an "ass man" you can easily guess in what direction I went! :ROFLMAO: In real life I'm a very good guy, not submissive, but I like my woman to make decisions. (Maybe because I can be a little lazy sometimes.) But in bed I'm dominant, I love to spank. So, I got a good ending for me. :love:

Thanks Dev for this game, I want more (and longer) from you. (y)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pity there aren't more games like this. Almost no drama, no "dark" crap, no every girl is bi/lesbian, and no being "experienced" and telling the MC about previous lovers/exes. Just a nice (slightly pervy) couple of "childhood friends" that love each other and have a good time.

Welp scratch the no bi and not talking about other lovers part. Missed the dialogue option that she ate out at least one girl in college. Can't have anything nice.

There goes my opinion of it down the drain. Just couldn't resist could you?
To be fair if it was realistic... she would have been a ran-through whore given the backstory they gave her... all those parties been drunk af.... ain't no way that lifestyle for a good part of 4 years gonna keep em pure by any stretch of the imagination.

But Author wanting to have the game be actually able to have something wholesome decided to have their world be more pure than ours, so it is possible there.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sir, there is no game prequel to this. This game is meant as a complete standalone short VN as a side story introduction for the Emi character in the developer main game, The Cabin - Summer Vacation link. You can read more details by reading the posts in this thread or in the main game thread.
CellStudios Any truth to this?

Not a big fan of cucking a previous MC with taking/sharing the LI... and that would kinda ruin this game if she became the other MCs LI. (cause well... the whole point of this one is them two together :| )

And just played to the end so I assume that is her mom (and MC's if set a certain way custom wise). which is also the not-aunt of the MC from the cabin.
Soooo how is that gonna work?

Or is it just that the games are connected, but only by that phone call, and hazel will stay in the cabin, and Emi and this MC will stay over in their world?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
CellStudios Any truth to this?

Not a big fan of cucking a previous MC with taking/sharing the LI... and that would kinda ruin this game if she became the other MCs LI. (cause well... the whole point of this one is them two together :| )

And just played to the end so I assume that is her mom (and MC's if set a certain way custom wise). which is also the not-aunt of the MC from the cabin.
Soooo how is that gonna work?

Or is it just that the games are connected, but only by that phone call, and hazel will stay in the cabin, and Emi and this MC will stay over in their world?
There is, or rather was, some truth to it.

However we have since changed things up a little and I could clarify a few things:
  1. Emi will be making an appearance in The Cabin but she won't be a fuckable character for the mc of the cabin.
  2. We don't have plans for a prequel to this game simply because it would need to be with Emi as a female lead ( so a female protag game which a lot of people are against ) and in this game she's a virgin so she wouldn't be able to have sex with a guy. That being said, it is heavily hinted that she has experimented with a girl ( or girls :whistle: ) so if enough people are interested in a lesbian female protag game following Emi through college then it's something both me and Wiz would love to look into.
  3. Yes, the lady at the end is their Mom :p
The original plan was for Emi to come to the cabin and be a love interest for the mc of the cabin but then I went and made this game and kinda ruined that :p So yeah, there will be no sex for Emi in The Cabin.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There is, or rather was, some truth to it.

However we have since changed things up a little and I could clarify a few things:
  1. Emi will be making an appearance in The Cabin but she won't be a fuckable character for the mc of the cabin.
  2. We don't have plans for a prequel to this game simply because it would need to be with Emi as a female lead ( so a female protag game which a lot of people are against ) and in this game she's a virgin so she wouldn't be able to have sex with a guy. That being said, it is heavily hinted that she has experimented with a girl ( or girls :whistle: ) so if enough people are interested in a lesbian female protag game following Emi through college then it's something both me and Wiz would love to look into.
  3. Yes, the lady at the end is their Mom :p
The original plan was for Emi to come to the cabin and be a love interest for the mc of the cabin but then I went and made this game and kinda ruined that :p So yeah, there will be no sex for Emi in The Cabin.
Ah, so basically is what I thought it would likely be.

Only question left though, is will this game have a sequel? i.e. another game with this MC following his story with emi and possibly becky (since there were a lot of hints dropped there).

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Ah, so basically is what I thought it would likely be.

Only question left though, is will this game have a sequel? i.e. another game with this MC following his story with emi and possibly becky (since there were a lot of hints dropped there).
It will have a sequel but I can't say when 'cause we wanna get a good chunk of the cabin done first :unsure:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Guys, I need some help... The screen is splitting/tearing.
1670036866772.png
These renders look fire though but idk my pc been acting weird lately maybe that's the problem.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Reactions: NNzD

marcossilva10

Oct 24, 2022
Hello everyone, could someone tell me what choices I need to make to get to this damn scene? I've played and replayed this game a thousand times and I can't get to this scene if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it 1670264390848.png 1670264390848.png

Last edited:

marcossilva10

Oct 24, 2022
It will have a sequel but I can't say when 'cause we wanna get a good chunk of the cabin done first :unsure:
I think it would be really cool if you made a continuation of this game in a romance between MC and Emi, it could have other women, I don't know, I really like games that have a good story, the sex part is cool, but if you don't have one good story gets boring quickly Edit:
And I'm sorry for the bad English I'm Brazilian and I use Google translator

• Hey there
Reactions: RlSEN
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes