3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 10, 2021
I have found the problem of fatal error for the vr version unc mod.The author just updates the unreal engine version,from 5.0.3 to 5.1.1.
Make a fix for the vr version unc mod.Maybe it works now.not test.I don't have any vr devices to test it.Waiting for some one to test it.

unzip,put unzip files into "EmiliasPLAYROOM_VR\Content\Paks".
or make a "~mods" folder in "Paks",put unzip files into it.
Tried it with VR, It did not work.
Also tried using dx11 still the same

biasha2

May 6, 2023
I have found the problem of fatal error for the vr version unc mod.The author just updates the unreal engine version,from 5.0.3 to 5.1.1.
Make a fix for the vr version unc mod.Maybe it works now.not test.I don't have any vr devices to test it.Waiting for some one to test it.

does not crash, but both punani and mojo are still censored for me too.
could you please clarify about commandline parameters? Zero000000001 writes -dx11 but it does not look needed with asset patch.

don't you mind listing tools you use? maybe i can find what's missing, but i am too far from gamedev to dig into all of them.
wanted to patch RJ01052663-VRSQ-v1.1 myself - lays on anime-sharing already

Slush14

Jul 12, 2018
The patch works you have to create a a shortcut of then both .exe in the same folder they are in. To create a shortcut on windows 11 you, press alt and use your mouse click and drag. Right click, then properties add this "-dx11"
Others said it needs to be in quotes and dont forget the space and then add the "-dx11"
Once the main exe that launches the game is done the same way. You launch the game from the new shortcut created.

ok in my case, -dx11 is not working as it said fatal error and ''-dx11'' didn't crash but the censor is still there. Not only that, my game is broken as well. There's a lot of black lined triangles appeared. Any fix?

dnfcf525

Apr 12, 2022

Thanks for the VR uncensored patch, but I tried it and nothing worked. I also tried running it under the DX11 command, but I found that the problem seemed not to be with the uncensored patch, but with the game. Because I tried running it directly under the dx11 command without using the uncensored patch, once the sex scene was performed, the entire VR scene would be mosaic. The specific effect is that the entire VR screen only has mosaics, not just the genitals.

Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
does not crash, but both punani and mojo are still censored for me too.
could you please clarify about commandline parameters? Zero000000001 writes -dx11 but it does not look needed with asset patch.

don't you mind listing tools you use? maybe i can find what's missing, but i am too far from gamedev to dig into all of them.
wanted to patch RJ01052663-VRSQ-v1.1 myself - lays on anime-sharing already
This is what it should look like. And you launch the game from the new shortcut of the main exe

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's possible that VR requires DX12 to be active, I'm not entirely sure how much you guys have dug into the problem.
Does the game work correctly without the patch?
- if not, your system is more likely the problem. Most fatal errors are from missing requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If none of the above fixes the issue, then it's more likely a hardware issue.

If the game does work without the patch, then it's way more likely that the patch is busted.
funog1 might be able to whip up a new patch for the VR version, or deliberate a bit more than myself.

Slush14

Jul 12, 2018
please leave this thread. stop spamming. what you say does not work. 3 people confirmed and still you write 5 message duplicating yourself.
his mod breaks my game too. now the 3d model mapping blackline appeared and keep flashing :rolleyes:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
funog1 might be able to whip up a new patch for the VR version.
Don't count on it, you might be right about dx12 requirement for vr or it could be migoto doesn't play well with vr. Can't test as I no longer have a working headset. So good luck to whoever wants to try.

Reactions: Prick

Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
ok in my case, -dx11 is not working as it said fatal error and ''-dx11'' didn't crash but the censor is still there. Not only that, my game is broken as well. There's a lot of black lined triangles appeared. Any fix?
Idk unless i see what your working with.

biasha2

May 6, 2023
Not my fault that you don't know how configure things right.
are you ok?
several people said to you that your spam does not work and you keep spamming
too blind and still failing to realize that we are talking about VR version

"omg put command line argument, here how you create shortcut".
i don't even need useless shortcut to pass whatever argument
i can do it directly to CreateProcess or ShellExecute or whatever

now stop spamming and go away

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes