3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
dont mind me i am just sit here and wait some hero remove the mosaic
(Thinking out loud :unsure:: How long before he will post the "Still waiting.. *foot tapping meme included, with Mariah Carey - Hero playing on the background)

Reactions: adgg

DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
a very rudimentary demosaic patch for the game. it stinks and someone smarter than I could make something much better, but it *does* demosaic the sex.
includes a readme that explains how to get it working. if you need any help just ask. if you feel like you can do better, then follow this guide and do me proud.

some example images of what I mean by shitty and why you'll want to use the scene select in the pause menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good luck to anyone attempting to make a better patch. its really not worth it o7
Probably with some modifications I can make it work properly. I'll give it a look, good job so far.

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
You know, I was just looking at this guide thinking of attempting to try it on this game...cheers to ya for making it. On a positive note let's just be glad this one was able to get decensored lol. Other titles from this dev it's practically impossible to decensor cuz their previous games were all just pre rendered videos so the mosaic wasn't just shaders.
my hope is that someone will be so angry with my decensor that they make a better one for me out of spite

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Is there something anal in the game? I didn't ignore a tag, but there's a lot of stuff around here that's tagged wrong, the question doesn't hurt.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
good luck to anyone attempting to make a better patch. its really not worth it o7
You were close, a bit more research on migoto and you could have had it!
1667239665912.png 1667241413260.png
swap your d3dx.ini with this and you should be golden. Tested on most poses, if I missed a pose and there is still a mosaic let me know. It sucks that we have to revert to dx11 to get it to work but it is what it is.

I would have loved to make a simple drag and drop patch like I have in the past, but dev uses UE5 with .utoc and it sucks for modding. If anyone has seen utoc mods elsewhere, point me in that direction! I'm ready to learn.

Also this game is not for me, I don't particularly like bearded ladies
1667240217504.png

Edit: just realized I left out a chunk of sentence in my readme. >.> Putting the whole process here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit2: not for vr apparently, no plans to update

Last edited:

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
You were close, a bit more research on mitigo and you could have had it!
View attachment 2137288 View attachment 2137387
swap your d3dx.ini with this and you should be golden. Tested on most poses, if I missed a pose and there is still a mosaic let me know. It sucks that we have to revert to dx11 to get it to work but it is what it is.

I would have loved to make a simple drag and drop patch like I have in the past, but dev uses UE5 with .utoc and it sucks for modding. If anyone has seen utoc mods elsewhere, point me in that direction! I'm ready to learn.

View attachment 2137325
I win.

yeah I figured I was close but it was just a once-over of that guide. maybe my next attempt wont be so bad.

cheers on you for getting it right ;)

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Why is there an option to move around? It makes it super hard to position the camera in a nice way and takes too much time to go between scenes.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

View attachment 2137325
Our White Wizard and savior has arrived.. huzzah.. huzzahh:BootyTime::PogChamp:

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
swap your d3dx.ini with this and you should be golden.
Getting no images and the link gives "server not found" exclusively from your posts.

Edit: Is F95 having a backend maintenance? None of the server hosted images load.

Last edited:
Reactions: anna berg

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Is this game just a scene viewer but you have to select the scenes in the "3d" world instead of a menu?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Huh,
They moved on from the usual 'UNITY' to more complex 'UnReal Engine' ...?

That's new.
Unreal Engine isn't more complex than Unity. Unity will actually do stuff that Unreal won't. It's more scalable.
Unreal is often the tool of choice for professionals, while Unity caters for both beginners to AAA-developers. It adapts, Unreal does not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matsu-Taka

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021

View attachment 2137325

Can you explain this instruction to me? I don't get it tbh. :/

Create a shortcut of "UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" then right click on the shortcut and add
-dx11
to the end of the "Target:"

I don't understand the right click and "add" part.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No clue how you got migoto to work on this, I've been stumbling around with SpecialK and it's scatterbrain documentation for the last hour. Great work as always.(y)

Well, no clue anymore. Neither shortcut is working on my system. I have DX12 support so.
d3.png
Nvm. For some dumb reason I didn't click and drag d3dx.ini out of the archive.

Last edited:

popjkl

Sep 12, 2017
Can you explain this instruction to me? I don't get it tbh. :/

Create a shortcut of "UnrealGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" then right click on the shortcut and add
-dx11
to the end of the "Target:"

I don't understand the right click and "add" part.
fyi if you haven't worked it out yet, you need to do it like they've done it here:

AKA put the whole path in quotes, leave a single space and then put "-dx11"

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes