VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eminent: The Great Beyond [Ep. 1] [Fallen]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zone_cover2.2.jpg

Overview:
Eminent, the story branches across time to overcome an inevitable threat your syndicate faces, where,
as one of the Highest-ranking members, you are confronted on a mission to take down a squad of Nemesis.
With your past poignant memories, you are faced to deal with them, while striving to overcome the nostalgic reminiscences of your past.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-12-02
Developer: Fallen
Censored: No
Version: Initial Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

sequence_intro11.jpg capo_cafe_meet26.jpg mc_intro_cafe4.jpg mc_intro_cafe41.jpg college_intro67.jpg college_intro83.jpg college_intro116.jpg college_intro31.jpg college_intro106.jpg sequence_intro7.jpg college_intro85.jpg mc_intro_cafe14.jpg

Last edited:

The FallenART

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Thank you very much for the support in Publishing the thread guys. I really appreciate it.

For the Players: Since this my first project, please leave a review. I'll go through each one of them and try to improve, to give the best I possibly can.

Last edited:

The FallenART

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
i just open the site
then i open game thread
then i open image banner
then i open my pants :KEK:
------
btw i see past memories in overview hope there will be incest in future
good luck The FallenART
can you put planned tags?
I'm not sure, I can add "planned tags". Something about the rule, I guess.
This is an Initial release, just to get the "Plot" in.

Already started to work on those juicy "Animations" for next update.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Looks amazing, i don't play VNs when they release or have a couple updates to see where kinks/story go, but i'am almost breaking my rule for this one.

Other than that, thanks for the share and good luck.

Reactions: The FallenART

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The story seems interesting. The preview pictures also looks great, visually. I'll check this out.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not sure, I can add "planned tags". Something about the rule, I guess.
This is an Initial release, just to get the "Plot" in.

Already started to work on those juicy "Animations" for next update.
The rules are about adding tags for content not currently in the game. However, you can easily add a list of planned tags under the Genre spoiler. This will help people determine if your AVN is something they should invest time in, and hopefully, keep the thread clear of any arguments about specific divisive content.

Also, it's a good idea to let people know if any of the fetishes are avoidable (don't happen due to MC choice), skippable (happen but are not seen), or are mandatory for the plot.

The FallenART

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
The rules are about adding tags for content not currently in the game. However, you can easily add a list of planned tags under the Genre spoiler. This will help people determine if your AVN is something they should invest time in, and hopefully, keep the thread clear of any arguments about specific divisive content.

Also, it's a good idea to let people know if any of the fetishes are avoidable (don't happen due to MC choice), skippable (happen but are not seen), or are mandatory for the plot.
Thank you for the info. I'll update the tags for planned content.

The FallenART

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
planned tags?
Added currently planned tags. Most of those tags will be in the game for next update.
However, I'll look how things go with relationships and bring in more tags like Female domination.
Left out few tags for planned like grouping, Male Domination, Masturbation.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
on a mission to take down a squad of Nemesis.
reading that I honestly couldn't help but think about this mtf :KEK:
91504e299de12cbca6cecc8e27ff809a.gif

Dev, are the fetishes/kinks going to be avoidable (they don't happen according player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot?

For example, since you say femdon in the previous comment, is it avoidable? and if one avoids X fetishe that means rejecting Li or just some scenes?

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote