VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eminent: The Great Beyond [Ep. 1] [Fallen]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The FallenART

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I have a model in mind, let's just say a professor. It is certainly avoidable if you don't want to have relationship with her. But it depends on the individual choices you make when you indulge with her. As I said in game, your action to choices matter, as a whole within the world, in being an "Eminent" and choices within the personal relationships.

However, certain relationships aren't avoidable like Triz.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I have a model in mind, let's just say a professor. It is certainly avoidable if you don't want to have relationship with her. But it depends on the individual choices you make when you indulge with her. As I said in game, your action to choices matter, as a whole within the world, in being an "Eminent" and choices within the personal relationships.

However, certain relationships aren't avoidable like Triz.
Ok, so if there are relationships that are not avoidable, does that mean the player is going to be forced into X fetishes with those characters? Or is it not necessary to have a sexual relationship with them and they are simply not avoidable for story purposes?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EminentTheGreatBeyond-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you very much for the support in Publishing the thread guys. I really appreciate it.

For the Players: Since this my first project, please leave a review. I'll go through each one of them and try to improve, to give the best I possibly can.
Any pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content planned for this wonderful game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Not much to work with reviewlike. Story is kind of confusing, or better not really there. Before we really get told what exactly is happening today - we jump back in the past. First day checking in an university, but also not much going on storywise.

Well lets see what we have:
First of all: there are many small typos. I would roughly estimate 20-30% of the sentences have them. Nothing big, but it feels a bit lazy this way.
Renders are ok, models seem to be a bit on the original side. You don't see those everywhere.
Animations, well I think there where only one or two, are a bit... clunky, not really smooth going.

I will check again in two or three updates (if they roughly the size of the first one), could be good. We shall see.

Reactions: jdw6

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just played trough it

Feels more like a short demo then a episode 1

The women are decent but nothing too mind blowing

Story wise its a bit confusing caus it goes back in time

Also this whole system of u need a certain typ of affinity to unlock either lewds or relationships can become tricky if u ask me in the long run

But will keep a eye on this

Reactions: jdw6
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote