VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eminent: The Great Beyond [Ep. 1] [Fallen]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The FallenART absolutely every render looks like this :(, what is the problem?
View attachment 2208915
I noticed that some users reported similar issues with other games, and it appears to be renders related.

The fix is that while in-game, presss Shift G which will brings up a menu, under the Renderer section, pick a specific renderer instead of Auto (choose from the bottom up), then restart the game.

Hope it fix your issue, if it does not work for you, then the issue is something else. Cheer.s

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I must say that "Good looking girls and good looking MC" is an understatement. The MC is fucking handsome and the girls are fucking beautiful.

I must say that this seemed more like a demo than a chapter. So there are a lot of unknowns.
I don't know why, but it gives me CoBD vibes. Not so futuristic or fantastic, but with those touches of mystery, darkness (both the illumination and plot), and the romance in a plot of this style... It gives me that feeling. Maybe it's just me. And I like love it.

Anyway. We haven't seen much of the story but I'm really looking forward to this. I like it a lot.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
animation with heels scenes and i will be a patreon :) and tentacles in future update :p

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Eh... it's fine, quite short so can't judge it too much... needs more polish though, particularly proof reading (as always).

The very begining doesn't make a lick of sense either, and if you're gonna use a lot of "lore-related terms" you might want to have a glossary of some sort.

An okay start, but yeah, needs more work. (y)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Be better if he said impregnation since most devs think pregnancy is 9 months when she's huge so they make it only in the endings which is lame.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Best looking MC I have ever seen in AVN kudos to dev. My only complaint right now is pacing. everything is happening too fast

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I didn't really see that there was enough to get a feel for your game. The dialogue felt wonky and trying to understand it took a lot of the enjoyment out of the story. Then this quick change to the past, without any explanation or feeling of why it is necessary. It was annoying because I don't see any relevance it has to the present and if we are going to be spending a lot of time going back and forth then I will be losing interest quickly. I will wait until you have a real release to make my decision but right now I am more confused than interested.

Reactions: The FallenART

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The Dev did inform me over a month ago that they were still working on the game, but policy at this site requires public communications at least every three months to ensure players and subscribers are reasonably aware of latest status.

At this point, we're over four months since last public statement about game progress.

Marked as Abandoned, which would change with delivery of a future release.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Last comunication on their Patreon was Dec 13, i doubt they are really working on it...makes no sense working on the game and dont post anything about it there.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This was clearly a cash grab project that got abandoned almost instantly

Seems that happends more and more with these developers thinking they can get instant pay days with a first release drop :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Antera
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote