• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Emma Frost's BBC - ESH Side Story [Kappuru Games]

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
main_menu.png

Overview:
This game is a side-story of Earth's Sexiest Heroes. Check out the main-game:

Thread Updated: 2018-12-28
Release Date: 2018-12-28
Developer/Publisher: Kappuru Games
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
PC: - -
MAC: - -

are_you_ready_for_some_fun.png do_you_like_my_bra.png grab_my_tits.png take_off_you_shirt.png what_a_nice_dick_you_have.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not sure why the White Queen gets pairs up with a black dude to begin with, when she always struck me as kind of racist to begin with...

I could see Jessica Jones giving her ass to Luke Cage since she actually did it in the comics, or Cloak and Dagger... But Emma Frost ? Yeah no...

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Not sure why this had to be a separate game?
We are planning a lot of side-stories that kinda disrupts the main game's flow. So we will be releasing them all as separate games. And like this we can tell stories that are completely independent.

Not sure why the White Queen gets pairs up with a black dude to begin with, when she always struck me as kind of racist to begin with...

I could see Jessica Jones giving her ass to Luke Cage since she actually did it in the comics, or Cloak and Dagger... But Emma Frost ? Yeah no...
Yeah... in the comics Emma Frost is shown as more of a racist. We could've put a white male in this side-story. But, it would leave open a possible racist plot for Emma. Which we don't want to take. So we close this part completely for the future.

We are creating Emma as a dominatrix in a way. We thought this role fitted her well. In the main game, we want many characters (male and female). Each with their own fetishes. So, players will be able to choose the ones they like more or the fetishes they like more.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I guess I will stick to the main game and only get these side stories when they interest me then, no offense to anyone, but I am sick of all the BBC worship in just about every game nowadays... And I'm black !!

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
I guess I will stick to the main game and only get these side stories when they interest me then, no offense to anyone, but I am sick of all the BBC worship in just about every game nowadays... And I'm black !!
No problem. We actually want that. We want players to be able to choose what they want in our game.

We are really close to allowing map navigation in ESH. So in the future you can just go for the characters you want.
No need to force a full story line.

I'm sure some people will enjoy some characters more than others.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

Cloak and Dagger are two separate people Dagger is the BBC loving blonde, or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Marvel has this internal problem on deciding whether or not they want those to to be a couple or strictly platonic... that is when they ever get used.

Reactions: Kappuru Games

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There's nothing useful in a post that announces your intention to not play a game. In fact, they start arguments with the people that are interested in the game.

If it's not for you, that's perfectly fine, but please just move on.