VN Ren'Py Abandoned Emmy's Secret [v0.2] [Emmy's secret]

Emmy's secret

Aug 3, 2022
zas1.png

Overview:
Guys, this game was created to delight, excite the imagination,
and reveal the secrets and dirty fantasies of my bright and too-dark soul. Join!!!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-26
Release Date: 2023-02-25
Developer: Emmy's secret
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1659633213835.png scared_krovat.png hotel_7.png vanna_0_1.png beach18.png 1659633264846.png

Last edited:

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Here's some constructive criticism:
- The usual renpy buttons (skip/auto/...) are missing, which makes the game very hard to navigate
- You can't scrollback! So if you have to make a choice, but you missed the question, you're screwed. You have to load an older save and go to the dialogue just before the choice again. But beware, one click to much and you have to do it all over again.
- The ctrl button acts like a skip button, but it skips unseen text as well. And again, once you've gone to far, you can't scroll back.
- Whenever you click to proceed, there's a white flickering on the bottom of the screen. Very annoying.

Won't say anything about the game itself because it's too short to form an opinion.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I see

Will keep an eye out on this one specially if it will contain more "BDSM" relates stuff :D
(If that is the case then I really hope for some latex stockings and bodysuit) :)

Best of luck to the Dev Emmy's secret :) (And don't forget to ask the "mods" for an Dev Tag) ;)

Last edited:

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Here's some constructive criticism:
- The usual renpy buttons (skip/auto/...) are missing, which makes the game very hard to navigate
- You can't scrollback! So if you have to make a choice, but you missed the question, you're screwed. You have to load an older save and go to the dialogue just before the choice again. But beware, one click to much and you have to do it all over again.
- The ctrl button acts like a skip button, but it skips unseen text as well. And again, once you've gone to far, you can't scroll back.
- Whenever you click to proceed, there's a white flickering on the bottom of the screen. Very annoying.

Won't say anything about the game itself because it's too short to form an opinion.
If you use this you can add a quick menu to the bottom of the screen and then you can do all the things you want to do.......
Peace

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Any hints into future tags? I usually avoid female protag games but this seems like a unique take on one provided there isnt some tags I avoid

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I see

Will keep an eye out on this one specially if it will contain more "BDSM" relates stuff :D
(If that is the case then I really hope for some latex stockings and bodysuit) :)
Is she dom or sub? Since I see a gire in her end that mus bee some sort of whip.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have no idea but my guess would be a sub. Maybe she is just holding her master's whip?
I cheked what it bondege relet on. it only happe if you say no. You will end up tied up on the bed. If you say yes you will be free to do whetwer you wish full freedom