VN Ren'Py Abandoned Emmy's Secret [v0.2] [Emmy's secret]

Placersad

Jan 11, 2021
Que manía en pedir que hagan el juego como uno lo querría...

La solución es fácil. Hacerse uno mismo su propio juego...

What a mania to ask them to make the game as one would want it...

The solution is easy. Play your own game...

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Looks interesting, but i'll wait an update or two,,,
It is like any other ADULT vn to me. I will wait for tags. No reason to even try an ADULT vn with the current tags. So I agree with you.

and who knows in another 6 months(It has been 6 months since this thread was created correct?) it might have some interesting tags/content.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
The game is in English, but the "Save" conversation and the description under the saves are in Russian (?). Is it a bug?
The story so far is interesting, but the S..-scenes are boring.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It isn't all completely translated. Mainly the save prompts and save names and a couple other parts in the settings....
None of the commands work, i.e. I change it in the settings to skip unread text, and it doesn't do it. It also doesn't scroll backwards. There were a couple other things I don't remember, but these were the main ones.....translation is the main necessity. Being usd to Ren'Py, I can guess what it says in the prompts, but it's definitely a guess. lol

Emmy's secret

Aug 3, 2022
The game is in English, but the "Save" conversation and the description under the saves are in Russian (?). Is it a bug?
The story so far is interesting, but the S..-scenes are boring.
I will fix it in the next version. Thank you.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
so the summary of this game is "this is my game" ? could we get a little more of a description? the renders look halfway decent, but I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Well, I guess, the warning is, albeit unwittingly, encapsulated in the Overview. I went in suspecting garbage, but not as flaccid and absolute as this, sadly, turned out to be. From the outset and for as far as I got with it, it's totally bland, superficial and utterly devoid of any excitement, in every aspect of the word, whatsoever.