3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

wercoil

May 18, 2020
Few mispelling in this update .... and i have got an error which prevents me from going on.
- When Kaylee enter the MC prison cell, she says "this boy sleep too much" .... it should be "sleeps"
- Than, if you avoid to touch her leg/foot, she present you her vagina saying "I keep it WORM for you" ..... personally i DO NOT LIKE WORMS
- After you meditate, meet Sue, get back to your cell and sleep, Deana arrives, she play with you and than Kaylee arrives, forcing Deana to leave, she talks to you saying she is disappointed and "I deal with you TOMMARROW" ... "tomorrow" sounds better ....
And finally, when Kaylee leaves, and you are alone again, whatever choice i make, i get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could it be because i do not start a fresh new game, instead i used the last save from the previous version? I don't know.
Anyway, i'm too lazy to restart a new game now ... maybe TOMMARROW ;)

P.S.
I'm not criticizing, please, take it as a starting point for any improvements

Reactions: Licht07

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
any other games like this one aside from maybe demon boy by eromersive in terms of really high quality graphics with good lighting?? (and preferably thicc ladies) ?
There is one called My Pleasure, a lot a choice and content, AND YES THICC MILFS

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone. I am a bit confused about how to install the game. Each update must be installed and played separately, or must they be added to the previous folders?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I am a bit confused about how to install the game. Each update must be installed and played separately, or must they be added to the previous folders?
No need, just download the current version, extract, and you're set.

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Hi ! I dont like to be submissive btw, but this game and arts are brilliant and beautiful! ! Waiting for updates !

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes