VN - Ren'Py - Completed - En-Fem-E No. 9 [Reborn] [Silk Savannah]

1. 4.00 star(s)

iluvpink

I played the demo here a while ago, so when I noticed it went on sale on Steam I bought it. Obviously this game appeals to certain kinks so it will likely not be for everyone. For me, it is one of my favorites. I enjoy stories with crossdressing, feminization and slow mtf transitions (physical, mental, and emotional), and I don't like gratuitous violence, so this game pretty much checks all the boxes for me.
    On the negative side, movement is a little clunky and slow, but that never bothered me to the point of irritation.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Bruel

Meh.

Graphics are decent, though lighting is terrible, makes the 3d look like 2d. Nice detail on having animations instead of just teleporting to locations when moving around, but would probably feel tiring were the game longer.

Scenes are too few.

The game is so short that the writer had to rush everything by introducing mind control.

Also the first game I see where the hand/bj scene occur *after* the anal scene.

Overall, it's a decently built game (so long as you don't try to skip things) with an interesting backstory and a terrible main story. Had they dialed back the sissification and only put in a bj scene, this would feel right at home as a first chapter demo for a "real game".
  3. 4.00 star(s)

max349032

good sissy hypno game. graphics are not the best but the story and hypnos are well placed. would love to see more. there are too few sissy games. hope those hypnos continue to be induced to him its just a great mix.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mikedaliyahoo

Review for the demo (not the main game, if your pay for the full version it's at your own risks)
    Graphics :
    Well designed, original without using assets.
    Story :
    Interesting plot. Dialogues are average. No real choices.
    Music:
    Yes
    Sound :
    Few
    Sex : Two short animated scenes under mind control.
    Overall :
    Way too short. If the game was more complete or, in development, it could have 5 stars, but at the end of the demo, I just felt frustrated because of the shortness of the demo. And I don't want to pay an unfinish game whom have no way to know if it's still in development or if it's abandoned.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

It starts very promising. You can have choices which actually matter, but then suddenly everything changes as if author decided to rush on finishing the demo. Everything happens in only 1 game day. And the scenario allows atleast 10 days of various events which could make everything much more believable. Another thing is - the MC has painted toenails from the start. While spending a lot of time rendering each step of the MC, authour could just skip atleast half of them without losing any of the game immersion. This is also true for the panning shots he attempted to make with 1 FPS "animations". This shows how He/She is precise on details, but these are not details which would matter for the players. Instead this time could be spent eslewhere - example: transformation can happen in a matter of 2 weeks instead of a single day. P.S. - I loved the puzzles!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

DeviantCrepes

Has great potential, but it's basically a demo at this point. I'd like to see more in the way of resistance options and punishments. I really prefer a little more of a fight before losing hope of maintaining masculinity points
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Reborn

A simple puzzle game that doesnt have too much content as of this reviews version. I quite enjoyed this game, but it was so much shorter than i expected, considering this game required 4.5 GBs of space.

Just a simple puzzle game with a simple story, nevertheless it is still a fun game, looking forward to more content.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

maraike

I love it. Yes, there can be more details and a bit more "fight against feminisation", but its so sexy.

The voice, the way she talks to the player. The pink room, the mold. I love it and cant wait for more. And it really needs a german translation.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Pakhawaj

It's a very simple puzzle/adventure game. There is little to no agency in the characterisation of the main character, and it takes zero effort for him to become 'sissified' on behalf of the dominant characters. This lack of effort undermines the transformation aspect of the game as he doesn't seem to change that much.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

princessdavina

Enjoyed this more than i thought i would, would have been nice to give the sissy small boobs, he does say he thinks his boobs are growing, i also think it might have been fun if the sissy could have tried on some of the daughters cloths and shoes,a few dress up sessions, that might just be me though being a girl, BUT never mind, really looking forward to the mext part in Japan, fingers crossed it won't be a long wait, i do understand these things take time, Keep up the good work
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Behappy69

So I was more careful this time and found the pink card outside in the shed on the first day I think it was after breakfast or Maybe Lunch. And did everything I could find in the game and yes there is a lot more to this new Demo than the first one. I also think it's only going to get better I just wish the Dev could make it faster. I did support this game for 5 months and I would do so again in the future if and when my finances allow me. Keep up the great work. (y)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

A solid start to a game with good potential. (v1.0). There isn't anything that really stands out as total amazeballs. The art is good, not amazing. The story is quick paced and linear. You can see each plot point coming a mile away. Part one ends with the sissy meter half filled, which makes me wonder if it is going to slow way down or will there be transformations after that? What is going to happen? Which means I am at least invested somewhat in the story. If this is going to be larger updates then I don't expect this game to update very often, probably every five to six months or so. It will be a game to keep an eye on though.

With all that being said, why do I give it five stars? Well I can't complain about any of the art, except Mistress "X"s model looks more masculine than I would prefer, which can be understandable if that was a conscious choice made by the developer. I like the story so far, it seems solid enough and can be done right. It isn't a load of tropes that have been done over and over, there is at least some originality to it. And this is only the first part so you know I want to give it the credit that it is due and I believe it will continue to earn.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

AliceXhaka

I thought this was a pretty good game. Sure, there seems to be no choices at all but I like the story. If you could change appearence of protagonist and actually change what is happening this would be even better.

Also the graphics, especially of the characters are just terrible. Sure, you forget about it after a while but it could be so much better.

The biggest problem of this game is that it's too short. I don't understand the point of releasing a game that ends just when the game is starting. Like people have mentioned, the 1.0 version should be the demo. From what I could tell there is an update on the way but it's been "close" since about 3 months back now and no other word after that. <

I'll check out 2.0 if it comes out. All in all, I really like the premise. Just gotta flesh it out a bit.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Kucakingkai1991

Love it!
    Everything i saw for now is exhaling inducing bliss, if we get a prostitution route this might be one of the best games in here cheering you get lots and lots of backers for it, looking forward for the next update!
    Hope it's very soon too bye XO XO
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Kourosh

I was tricked by the size of the game, 2.7 GB and I though there is enough content to play but there's not ! takes you 20 minutes to finish it and even if you read the boring dialogues (Lots of inner dialogues) 30 minutes top. there are bunch of animations which most of them are of walking characters & in my opinion they are absolutely useless. the character looks pretty sissy even before the sissification starts . the artwork is not bad but not good either. there are no meaningful choices and it's pretty much a kinetic novel. I like games with feminization elements & I have played quite a few of them & Unfortunately this was one of the poorest. There is a lot of room for Improvement but there's a long way to go.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

pierce125

Hands down the best sissification game I've ever played. Really great if you're into that sort of thing. It actually has animations which is more than can be said of a lot of games. It also has some sissy hypno segments that the developer made new for this game. Really excited for the second and third parts!