DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
d5ifOC.png

Overview:
En-Fem-E No. 9 sees the main character start out as a normal college student. His adoptive parent's relationship is on the rocks and the main character and his father move in with his fathers new mysterious girlfriend. When the father is suddenly called away on important unknown business the manipulative transformation at the hands of his father's new girlfriend begins. Part one wraps up with the main character accompanying his new mistress to Tokyo where he/she falls into the grasp of a nefarious pharmaceutical company with dubious and sinister plans for the main character's future.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2022-01-09
Developer: Silk Savannah -
Censored: No
Version: Reborn
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v1.0): - - - -
Android
(v1.0): - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*
Moriko thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

pW0kod.jpg kGxLQL.jpg 44eQ2v.jpg FD3V8W.png vd8wpn.jpg VhKejc.png wL7C3N.jpg 3RZNk4.jpg s49zSR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The demo is really lame. It doesn't really provide you with enough info to evaluate where this game might go and whether it is worth supporting. Here are the major problems:

1) There are no choices that impact the story. So, the demo is essentially a kinetic novel introducing . . . something.
2) The demo focuses on the conflict between the husband and wife and it only reveals enough to give the player a hint as to what is to come.
3) The visuals are only so-so.

I guess the demo is intended to simply tease the player, but it doesn't really do a good job of doing so. The only real thing of value in the demo is that the father has been working on some kind of drug that is controversial and it causes conflict, related in vague detail in a fight between the mother and father. The fact that this is a MtF/sissification game is only verified by pictures not included in the demo and the tags. This ends up being quite boring because these transformation games tend to be about the MC, the internal and external changes, and the relationships the MC has with those around him/her. If you like trans (This is not Futa by most people's understanding) or sissification games there are other games that do this a lot better.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I get lost and confused. Who is Main Protagonist a transgender or Male who get turned into a Sissy? I didin't get from screenshots and description. I dunno who MC really is in this game.
The idea is that the MALE MC will be transformed and/or sissified. The demo only presents that you start as a Male. It spends a lot more time on issues that are not really important to the game, mainly the relationship between the Mother and Father and a discussion about the drug he is working on that will be important to the fetishes in the game. And even then what the drug will do is only alluded to. The pictures that are NOT IN THE DEMO, give you an indication of where this is headed. You get no sense of whether this will be a good game or not with the Demo.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The idea is that the MALE MC will be transformed and/or sissified. The demo only presents that you start as a Male. It spends a lot more time on issues that are not really important to the game, mainly the relationship between the Mother and Father and a discussion about the drug he is working on that will be important to the fetishes in the game. And even then what the drug will do is only alluded to. The pictures that are NOT IN THE DEMO, give you an indication of where this is headed. You get no sense of whether this will be a good game or not with the Demo.
I guess if someone is into this kind of kinky and love be turned into spinless sissy it their choise.

I gonna say this good luck to the dev. I just hope he succed than me.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
tbh even if you're into those fetishes, it's not a very good demo.
No, I'm not. I need to more work on to make it perfect, I'm didin't play it but I trust you on this. And again good luck to the dev.

kuroizu

May 4, 2017
I've got Full Version (v1.0) links for , and , enjoy.

Edit: / / Google Drive links

Last edited:

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I've got Full Version (v1.0) links for Windows, Linux and Android, enjoy.

Edit: Windows / Linux / Android Google Drive links
OP uploader should replace the demo version with full version v1.0. I played both the demo and v1.0 and found the game to be quite interesting. In v1.0 you get the same prologue or intro, if you prefer, then you get about 30 minutes of gameplay. Yes, it is a Sissy M-F transformation game, so if that is not your cup of tea you should not download or comment. I found it to be a humorous little game. It looks like it will need an interracial and gay tag though. There is a hint to interracial content, and there is a male to futa BJ scene.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: temnya and jinzom

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Who the hell tagged this as "Futa/Trans Protagonist"?
You start as a MALE protagonist and become sissified. You do not automatically start as someone with both genitalia.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Well, sadly, my initial assessment is pretty accurate. Even if you download v 1.0, the game is a feminization game, but a pretty lame one. It's basically a Kinetic Novel. You have no real meaningful choices. You rearrange tiles in a few sequences. There is a trans character in the game so the trans tag is accurate. But, no choice in the game has a meaningful change to the events you are forced to walk through. This is basically two or 3 chapters of a longer project, but not by much. You're basically halfway there by the end. The visuals are not all that interesting and the story is all over the place.

I'll pass. Game deleted. There are a lot of better games in this genre.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes