• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
so it says futa/trans protag but is there actually besides becoming a sissy cause if so thats just boring in my eyess

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Is it just me or does the mother's walk down the hall at the very beginning look like a man's walking style? You'd think a lingerie store worker would at least have the female sway down.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
D

Deleted member 2704656

After long time I found something interesting story gameplay , keep going well job , I wanna play full version। Keep updating plzz , I like this game। Good luck u

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Tried it for hypno fetish, but I suppose it has more appeal to those with dickgirl and sissification tastes. For myself, too few vagina's being penetrated here. I like the hypno ending in this build!

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Я так понимаю, английский не родной язык автора? Я сейчас как раз перевожу игру на русский и специально "вешаю" какие-то фразы. Мы должны их изменить, исходя из логики происходящего.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
En-Fem-E No. 9 [v1.0] [Silk Savannah]

Original Size Windows: 2.65GB
Compressed Size Windows: 136MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:
Reactions: Oedipe and ftsgr

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
does someone know the code for the book in the secret room? i kinda stuck there xD

edit:
ahh its 269 xD it was written on the key... hit the back button if you get stuck like me xD

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
it kinda feels as if the kinetic novel tag is missing...
another thing i realized while playing the first few minutes is,.. the mc is an idiot.. he read the emails,.. he heard the discussions between his parents,.. and he is still incapable of drawing conclusions? for me at least he comes across as an idiot.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Is this pure sissification or MtF?
As in, does this have unavoidable breast growth and/or dick-to-vag swap?

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
The game is still in development (I think it is planned to released in parts 1-3...this is just part 1). It stops at a point where you don't know if the MC will be completely transformed into a female but it does highly imply that is the way it is headed. They are being feminized but the person doing it to them appears to be a woman with male parts. I like it so far, even with the primitive graphics. It also hints at BDSM and I'm not really into that.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes